GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TS2 definate release date?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 09:41
Regular
does anyone know the "official" release date, although as everyone on here will probably know its apparently been put back, til Nov 1st,m ive pre-ordered it from play.com and their website says its out in 3 days, and their adament it'll be released in 3 days time, even when i emailed them.

anyone know for sure?, ie, not speculation or rumours but for definate?
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Well I'm getting it from SR. If there wrong and it comes sooner I can still get it. If its later.......well I've already told you what I would do.....
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> SR's dates are pretty accurate :)

HA!

That's not exactly true. Look at their guessed Action Replay releases, and I remember when they kept saying Banjo-Tooie would be out in a weeks time for almost a year.

That said, if it's been confirmed, then SR will have it listed.

(no offence to SR intended with previous comment).
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
me too......with a big hammer!
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
They had it downfor the 25th of October they've now changed the date to the 1st of Novemeber.

Everywhere's now got it down for the 1st of November. So it's 90% guranteed to come out next Friday unless there's another sudden delay, in that case I'm gonna go down to Nintendo's offices in the UK and smash some faces.
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
November or October???
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
No, Play had it down for the 25th.
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
What? you mean it's not going to be out on the 1st and its been delayed again! I think SR still say it's the 1st. Lets hope......
Thu 24/10/02 at 11:55
Regular
"aliens exist"
today play have set the date back to 8 days so looks like even they have changed their minds
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:56
Regular
1st november...... same day as fifa and ED........
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
it's the first, no doubt about it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.