GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 - Substance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:17
Regular
Who's Gettin' it? I know I am. It'll kick @$$, Raiden on the Tanker, Snake on the Plant, Skateboarding and the return of the Tux!
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:17
Who's Gettin' it? I know I am. It'll kick @$$, Raiden on the Tanker, Snake on the Plant, Skateboarding and the return of the Tux!
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:32
EErrrrrmmmmm...? Anyone getting MGS2 Substance? Anyone wanna share their views of the game? Anything?
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
its a bit of a scam considering the fact that its the same game but with a few extras,but it looks cool.
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'll get it, whendoes it come out?
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Skateboarding's not in it...that scene was from another game where Snake and Big Shell are unlockable extras.
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:57
Regular
way to shoot the guy down in flames ouchy boy. yeah it looks ok, i wouldn't personally buy it if I had the original though. the training missions look good, but its just 'sellotaped on' to make suckers think you're getting a lot more.
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Well i've PLAYED the original, i haven't got it so i may get this. However, if i already had the game, i would see no point in getting it again just for extras.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:49
The last review of the game I read clearly stated that the Skateboarding was in the game, its also in the official trailer. If it isnt i will be dissapointed as I really wanted to do Skateboardng with Snake, but I refuse to pay the extra money for a seperate game just to do so. One thing i dont like about substance Vr missions, is the level design. all of the walls etc look unfinished, they too cardboard to be MGS 2, if you know what i mean!
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:17
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Do you think it's best to get the original version over this? Have they messed with parts of the game that were better in the original?
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:47
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Does any1 know when it is coming out, i have heard that it is coming out as early as November and then as late as March.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.