GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 - Substance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance'.
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:17
Regular
Who's Gettin' it? I know I am. It'll kick @$$, Raiden on the Tanker, Snake on the Plant, Skateboarding and the return of the Tux!
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:44
I will make a contrubution i have nuthing else to do.

Im getting substance with pliskin(snake)on the plant and raiden(who looks strangly like a girl)with his sword *drouls* but how much will it be that is the question?
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:06
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Blank wrote:
> March according to OPS2.
>
> Skateboarding IS in the game as far as I know. Originally people
> thought it was just taken from a skateboarding game by Konami, but
> they've just used what that game achieved to add a mini game to MGS2.

Yes, that is true.

And is it me or is it in THPS3 that there is a Big Shell level? Anywho, I'll get Substance when it gets cheaper. One question though: you can play with Raiden on Shell and Snake on Tanker also right?

I'm surprised to hear Konami in trouble financially, with ISS and MGS and all - two thriving series.

I'm off to play Uplink, a FECKING PHAT GAMEEEEE! :P
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
yeah its annoying alrite but its how they make money.plus konami have sposed to have had a bit of financial trouble recently.
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:49
I can see why ps2 owners can be peeved off about this though
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
it is a kind of rip off but is sounds ok to boro or somin.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:15
It's good for those who haven't bought MGS2 yet, but for the rest of us - it's just a rip off! Although marketing will persuade loads of people to get it. Which is good for the industry, I suppose, as MGS3 might have a bigger budget then.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
the most appealing thing is defiently the new snake missions.
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:42
Thank god 4 that
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
March according to OPS2.

Skateboarding IS in the game as far as I know. Originally people thought it was just taken from a skateboarding game by Konami, but they've just used what that game achieved to add a mini game to MGS2.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
When does MGS:S come out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.