GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STOP PLEASE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
Stop insulting pokemon you might regret it if it comes back on cube or GBA (i am stopping myself).
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:56
Stop insulting pokemon you might regret it if it comes back on cube or GBA (i am stopping myself).
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:19
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> Stop insulting pokemon you might regret it if it comes back on cube or GBA (i am
> stopping myself).

oh just shut up will you. literally every thread on here you mention the pokemon thing on gba and the cube. i dont care.
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:20
Do you know how much i hate you grumpy boy!?!?
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:19
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD, stop wriing one sentence topics. (i've stopped myself)

:)

haha!
Sun 31/03/02 at 13:03
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> Do you know how much i hate you grumpy boy!?!?

silence goofball god. everybody hates you on this site. go to the FOG chat and see a thread about you.

stoopid nine year old.......
Mon 01/04/02 at 01:29
Why would we regret hating it if it comes on some brand new console? It is still the same idea, and it would still suck as much!
Wed 10/04/02 at 07:28
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Calm down goofball god and stop crying...
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:26
Regular
Stop bullying FOOTBALL GOD. I may be the only person on the forums to say this, but age doesn't matter and bullying DOES matter! So leave the poor kid alone. Keep up the posts FOOTBALL GOD!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:40
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
ho ho ho, you seem like a nice crowd, I thought Pokemon was coming to the GC, a 3d version of the Gameboy series, I doubt you'll see it on the GBA but they've released the MINI series, seems ok.
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Face it. Pokemon is dead. It's just true.
TPHI

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.