GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To split or not to split?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
Mario Sunshine or TS2 for the GC?
Which should I go for?
Considering I can only buy one at the moment...
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:41
Ocarina wrote:
> Mario Sunshine or TS2 for the GC?
> Which should I go for?
> Considering I can only buy one at the moment...
well obviously the most awaited critically acclaimed FPS timesplitters 2.
So to answer ur question.
TO SPLIT
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:31
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
LOL
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:28
Regular
Ah, okey doke, stranded on the fence then :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:26
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Despite me insinuating that in his presence an awful lot, he denies it outrightly. Non-gay he is then I guess....
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:25
Regular
*Please note the ":D" at the end of that sentence*
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
Gay was he? :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
You know I thought in exactly the same way about Mario and what they may think - so I took one of my most critical "friend"s along with me to Game the other day, and started playing Mario whilst he watched. I was well surprised when he asked me to keep playing it because he actually enjoyed it a lot!
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
TimeSplitters 2 without a doubt. When I say this, I obviously don`t take into account your age (which I obviously don`t know, honest) and I also don`t take into account the fact that you could get laughed at by friends at *a*****e who think Mario is stupid.

Best option - go for TimeSplitters 2 so that your friends at the previously mentioned name can all play with ya and experience great multiplayer action, rather than yet more collection of pointless items. :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Mario Sunshine or TS2 for the GC?
Which should I go for?
Considering I can only buy one at the moment...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.