GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To split or not to split?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
Mario Sunshine or TS2 for the GC?
Which should I go for?
Considering I can only buy one at the moment...
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:14
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
4-2 Mario at the moment...
Hmmn..
I ought to wait a bit longer...
If I do look back I have 3 platformers (Mario 64, Banjo and Donkey Kong)and 3 shoot em ups (GE, PD, UT)...
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:59
Look back over your previous GC games and think about what type of game they are, if you have mostly platformers go and get Mario, if you have mostly FPS get TS2, but if you have a wide range of things then just wait until you have to money for both. They will still be there in a month. Or you could get one for christmas.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Both.

Get one now, and the other when you can afford it. They're both great.

Flip a coin to decide which to get first, it's a win-win situation.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:41
Mario Mario Mario i got it under the advice of the kind posters here and its great
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:31
it depends which genre u like more platform or FPS/adventure. Plus it depends if u want 1 main character or (counts) ahh cant be arsed a lot of main and sub characters
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:06
"Uzi Lover"
Mario, no doubt :-D
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:59
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Hard Choice, have bought one and hope to buy the other,Super Mario Sunshine is the right choice if you can only buy one game
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
2-1

What sayeth you?
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Festivus!"
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:46
Regular
2-0

Its a you nanny mouse vote :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.