GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will there ever be another add-on to Half-Life."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 19:32
Regular
Half-Life is such a good game, I play it all the time. I have Opposing Force and Blueshift. I would be great if sierra bring out another Half-life add-on. Does anybody know if there ever will be another.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:06
"Mimmargh!"
ANOTHER half-life addon? They can only make so much and Blue Shift wasn't that good. I think you won't be seeing any more official mods, but like everone says, you should
try out some of the user made stuff. 'They Hunger' was good.
Tue 09/04/02 at 14:27
u should check out Poke 646. Its well good, i think its better than all the normal Single Player HL games and it has better graphics.
Fri 29/03/02 at 10:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I heard of a mod for HL where you can play through the game using the weapons out of Counter Strike, but I can't seem to download the thing.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:09
Not sure, why not play the mods?

They are much more fun, Counter strike, Firearms, and Day of defeat, just to name a few.

But if it's single player you like, then i think there are a few single player mods avaliable for download, azure sheep and redemption are the ones i've tried, and there should be some more.

Hope this helps.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Half-Life is such a good game, I play it all the time. I have Opposing Force and Blueshift. I would be great if sierra bring out another Half-life add-on. Does anybody know if there ever will be another.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.