GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hi!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
Hi everyone! I've just registered on this site! As my big brother is forever laughing at how much goes on in these forums so i thought hey what the hell! whats a girl to do? anyway my name is Ryanna, (Ryan is prefered) and my big bro is... well you'll have to guess!!

My nickname is F.L.U.D.D as my big bro seems to think every women should have one and the cleaning would get done quicker! :O sexist man! but i love him to peices!

anyhow! how is everyone??

Ryan.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Tell us who your 'brother' is.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:01
Little Hobbo wrote:
> F.L.U.D.D wrote:
> thank you ever so much grix! have you got microsoft mesenger?
>
> Steady Grix, check her age first. :-)

:OP
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
F.L.U.D.D wrote:
> thank you ever so much grix! have you got microsoft mesenger?

Steady Grix, check her age first. :-)
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:58
thank you ever so much grix! have you got microsoft mesenger?
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:56
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Who is your brother! From what you have told us I think it's Bazzman.

Bazman? I dunno him, what have I said to hint towards him?
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Tell. Us. Who. Your. 'Brother'. Is. Now.
Regular
F.L.U.D.D wrote:
"Well I am new, is it so bad to ask for help?"

Not at all, don't worry, that's the reason why everybody started posting here, no matter what they say.

Come for the games, stay for the... err...

Anyway, here's a few tips:

1) Don't sit around and think of a topic that you think will appeal to gamers etc... sit down, and write just exactly what's on your mind. Babble and babble about whatever's on your mind. Stuff that's written straight from your heart not only reads better, but will make a good change from the pap that's written specifically for GAD. People like reading things that explain who you are and what your views are, so don't be afraid to speak your mind.

2) If you don't win, never mind. Most of the time the judges are fair, as a JAT, you should get a lot more attention because they'll be trying to make you stay, so you're pretty much bound to win if you write a few decent topics.

3) Try and write one topic a day. After all, if you put effort into loads of topics, and that day somebody else wins, then they've all kinda been wasted, if you think you could have won GAD with them. Just concentrate on one, ask questions in it, try and get replies.

4) And if you do get replies, reply back. Try and keep the discussion going for as long as you can.

That's all I can think of really, good luck.
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:55
Hercules! wrote:
> F.L.U.D.D wrote:
> Well I am new, is it so bad to ask for help?
>
> ----
>
> Yes, its evil.
>
> And tell us who your brother is or we wont help you.

:*( mean!!
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Who is your brother! From what you have told us I think it's Bazzman.

LOL
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
For help on GAD winning check out El Blokey's topic a bit further down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.