GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all members..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 21:00
Regular
I miss a lot of the old members that used to post here. People whose names I no longer see, who are replaced by other idiots who post crap. Where are you all? Have you changed names, or just gone away.

Anybody who has been here for over 200 days, post here and make me happy :). This is kinda off-topic, but I was just wondering who has changed their names, and to what.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
DW wrote:
> I made a post about how all these idiot newbies have drived all the
> decent members away! I haven't seen Ice Blaster or Mouldy Cheese for
> yonks!

Ive seen Mouldy Cheese in the Movies, music, tv and books forum not long ago...
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:04
Regular
I made a post about how all these idiot newbies have drived all the decent members away! I haven't seen Ice Blaster or Mouldy Cheese for yonks!
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Festivus!"
I changed my name from SHEEPY and turned into a regular again - I change back every so often, when I can be bothered..
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:02
Do you remember me...?
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Robin wrote:
> so, does any one remember me or not???

er no...
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:51
so, does any one remember me or not???
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
Heh heh, you'll never guess what. I was talking to pb about how a lot of the members of old never turn up, and I mentioned Ant, saying I never see him around. And then he posts. Lol.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:43
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Ant, you've had that tagline for too long. Tut tut.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Is that what you said to Reaper?

LOL! Nice. {:)

I've been here over 900 days, should just about cut it.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:38
"+ suspicious minds"
i've been here for 200 days, and i'm starting a new account under the Name of Boss2 tommorow, so posting freedom to me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.