GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when is simpsons R R comin' out?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 20:48
Regular
does anyone know?
Fri 29/03/02 at 17:36
"+ suspicious minds"
Jetster wrote:

No! I wont listen to you! Wrestling games are not
> boring! Dear god make him stop! Please! What have they ever done to you? (apart
> from boring you) Your just a cruel animal who Doesn’t like wrestling.

i dont find you in the least bit funny, maybe even annoying. and if you are a predictable stone cold/ rock wannabe, youre going to shower me with wrestling talk Cr@p
Fri 29/03/02 at 00:24
Regular
HE's talking about Simpsons Wrestling, one of the biggest selling games of last year, pity the developers forgot to actually include a game with the CD they where flogging.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I was thinking of getting this game instead of Crazy Taxi when they both come
> out on GameCube this year.
But then I thought to myself... "What are you,
> NEW???" - in the voice of Corey Mathews (Boy Meets World) and I realised
> that it will be pants and boring like the Wrestling game, and that Crazy Taxi is
> much better - with it's Offspring soundtrack!

No! I wont listen to you! Wrestling games are not boring! Dear god make him stop! Please! What have they ever done to you? (apart from boring you) Your just a cruel animal who Doesn’t like wrestling.
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
Don't bother with Simpsons Road Rage, it's just Crazy Taxi with a Simpsons licence slapped on it.
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was thinking of getting this game instead of Crazy Taxi when they both come out on GameCube this year.
But then I thought to myself... "What are you, NEW???" - in the voice of Corey Mathews (Boy Meets World) and I realised that it will be pants and boring like the Wrestling game, and that Crazy Taxi is much better - with it's Offspring soundtrack!
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:30
Regular
I don't no when it comes out and I don't care.

Please people stop buying this kind of drivel, it's people like you that buy games like Simpsons Wrestling, encouraging the publishers to bring out more barely playable twaddle with big license names.

Road Rage is crap, if you must have a game like it, at least go for Crazy Taxi, it may be old but it's a darn site better than this cack.
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
I played Simpsons Road Rage on the PlayStation2 recently, and I have to say that I was far from impressed by it. The controls are just not easy to pick up and the handling of the cars is laughable. But the real clincher was that it steals too many ideas from the Crazy Taxi games and adds almost nothing new.

But that's not to say that the GameCube version will be bad as well. We'll just have to wait and see.
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:35
"+ suspicious minds"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Big Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº²
> wrote:
> dont get this game as
> i had it on ps2 and it sux

yea well
> i played it on ps2 and i din't think it
> suxed *lookes confused*

good
> for u jacka$$

what is your problem? i dont say Jacka$$ or Sh!tty
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:18
Big Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> dont get this game as
> i had it on ps2 and it sux

yea well i played it on ps2 and i din't think it
> suxed *lookes confused*

good for u jacka$$
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:14
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Fine Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.