GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man does the hidden pistol ROCK!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
Yes, this is again about Resident Evil! I have heard many people shaming this gun but it is really really good.

This gun is great, you get it by completeing the game in under 5 hours on medium or higher difficulty.

Well it is a automatic pistol which fires three consecutive rounds and has unlimited ammo. It takes off limbs about 50% of the time and it knocks back the zombies alot.

E.g. I was shooting a dog at pointblank rabge and it never got the chance to jump up at me even tough t was litteraly about 1 cm away from me. A zombie was stading next to me and i shot it once and it's head went POP.

Also this gun removes the fear from my game. I feel i could take on a hunter with it!
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Whitestripes wrote:
> How on earth do you kill plant 42 with Chris? I must have put 80
> bulliets in it!!

You run around it (make sure you have alot of health) an use your magnum or assult shotgun and shoot it when it opens up to reveal its internal organ type things. It should take about 10 shots with the magnum or 15 with the assult shotgun, and the lovelly rebecca will "treat your wounds" afterwards.

Good luck.
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I really must start playing that game again!

I got scared and I havn't touched it with the last month!

So good for all that work I put into winning it!
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
I did!! 20 ^&%$ing shotgun shells when it opened up, nothing!!

I'm very irritated.
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:33
Regular
You have to shoot the front of it, use the shotgun and every time it opens up blow that sucker away.
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
How on earth do you kill plant 42 with Chris? I must have put 80 bulliets in it!!
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like the magnum. That really rules.

Can complete in under 5 hours....but haven't tried normal of higher modes yet.....
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Balls"
i cant do that, compleate the game in under 5 hours, i cant even compleate it in 10.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
"^_^"
Yes, this is again about Resident Evil! I have heard many people shaming this gun but it is really really good.

This gun is great, you get it by completeing the game in under 5 hours on medium or higher difficulty.

Well it is a automatic pistol which fires three consecutive rounds and has unlimited ammo. It takes off limbs about 50% of the time and it knocks back the zombies alot.

E.g. I was shooting a dog at pointblank rabge and it never got the chance to jump up at me even tough t was litteraly about 1 cm away from me. A zombie was stading next to me and i shot it once and it's head went POP.

Also this gun removes the fear from my game. I feel i could take on a hunter with it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.