GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man does the hidden pistol ROCK!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
Yes, this is again about Resident Evil! I have heard many people shaming this gun but it is really really good.

This gun is great, you get it by completeing the game in under 5 hours on medium or higher difficulty.

Well it is a automatic pistol which fires three consecutive rounds and has unlimited ammo. It takes off limbs about 50% of the time and it knocks back the zombies alot.

E.g. I was shooting a dog at pointblank rabge and it never got the chance to jump up at me even tough t was litteraly about 1 cm away from me. A zombie was stading next to me and i shot it once and it's head went POP.

Also this gun removes the fear from my game. I feel i could take on a hunter with it!
Fri 25/10/02 at 19:11
Regular
"^_^"
Flamethrower lives a short but great life!
Fri 25/10/02 at 19:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like them all!

Except for the pistol and survival knife.....

But the Assault Shotgun, the Magnum and rocket launcher rule!

Haven't got the flamethrower yet.........
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:43
Regular
"^_^"
Yeah and I love the flash grenades
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Try the shotgun, you'll have a field day!
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:21
Regular
"^_^"
But it still doesn't kill in one shot. I can't get enough of blowing zombies limbs off.
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well so does this really. It isn't supposed to be there, has infinite ammo......it makes the game easier and takes some of the scare factor away.
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:08
Regular
"^_^"
I use this pistol on everything.. ranging for snakes too Plant 42. I just love it. Forget the Rocket Launcher that just ruins the game
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I wasn't too impressed by the Samurai Edge. It's nice - more powerful and speedy than the original handgun but nothing really to write home about. I think it might stop you getting the rocket launcher as well if you use it, because in previous Resi's if you used secret weapons it lowered your rank. But there are no ranks in this game and I have no proof. Anyone know for sure?
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:53
Regular
"aliens exist"
Guys , the Magnum, ok, its all about the Magnum!, hunters, zombies, tyrants, whatever, the Magnum will make everything ok,
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
"^_^"
Yes the plant is not really a problem, climb up to the top level and blast it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.