GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final rosters (SPOILER)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
Here they are boys and girls!!

RAW:

(1) UnderTaker
(2) Nash
(3) Kane
(4) RVD
(5) Booker T
(6) Big Show
(7) Bubba Ray Dudley
(8) Brock Lesnar
(9) William Regal
(10) Lita
(11) Bradshaw
(12) Stevie Richards
(13) Matt Hardy
(14) Raven
(15) Jeff Hardy
(16) Mr. Perfect
(17) Spike Dudley
(18) D'Lo Brown
(19) Shawn Stasiak
(20) Terri
(21) Jacqueline
(22) Goldust
(23) Trish Stratus
(24) Justin Credible
(25) Big Bossman
(26) Tommy Dreamer
(27) Crash
(28) Mighty Molly
(29) X pac
(30) Hall

Smackdown!:

(1) The Rock
(2) Kurt Angle
(3) Chris Benoit
(4) Hollywood Hulk Hogan
(5) Chuck
(6) Edge
(7) Rikishi
(8) D-Von Dudley
(9) Mark Henry
(10) Maven
(11) Kidman
(12) Tajiri
(13) Jericho
(14) Ivory
(15) Albert
(16) Hurricane
(17) Al Snow
(18) Lance Storm
(19) DDP
(20) Torrie Wilson
(21) Satcy Keibler
(22) Scotty Too Hotty
(23) Christian
(24) Test
(25) Faarooq
(26) Tazz
(27) Hardcore Holly
(28) Big Valbowski
(29) Perry Saturn
(30) Billy
Thu 28/03/02 at 10:32
Regular
Austin will be on RAW next week and will make his desicion as to which team he will join. I personally think SMACK!down, as then he can make McMahon's life a livin' hell. Vince alsomsaid he would be on RAW if Austin was on RAW. Isn't that illegal. Vince McMahon on Ric Flair's show!
Thu 28/03/02 at 09:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Bye bye Austin, have a nice retirement.
Shame they've split the Dudley's :(

---

And the APA.
Thu 28/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jetster wrote:
> Wheres Rhyno? I think I will be watching both! Both have great wrestlers! I
> could not possibly pick just one show.

---

Rhyno will still be out for over 3 months so they said it was stupid to put him in a company yet.
Thu 28/03/02 at 07:46
Regular
"..."
Bye bye Austin, have a nice retirement.
Shame they've split the Dudley's :(
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
Wheres Rhyno? I think I will be watching both! Both have great wrestlers! I could not possibly pick just one show.
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I saw that too.

So far I would have to say Vince's set is looking more interesting and better.

:-)
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
Just a question Shaneo, why aren't you talking to me on MSN?? What have I done wrong?? I demand answers Shaneo, just tell me!

Uncle Bin™ 2002
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Where's SR?"
This could either ruin Austin's career if the problem is unresolved or put him in the middle of a fight between Flair and McMahon if he sorts out his problems. It's certainly gonna shake things up.
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:16
'One of the biggest stories that hit the Internet recently is Stone Cold Steve Austin and the WWF situation. The situation as I last understood it was that Austin and Debra left after WrestleMania to go back to their home in Texas. The story goes that Austin is unhappy with the direction of the WWF and his character alltogether. It is rumored that Austin originally was to lose to Scott Hall at WrestleMania by interfearance from Vince McMahonbut refused to job to him alltogether causing a last minute change in plans. Austin then left after the show, and therefore was not on RAW and the last I heard would not be at the Smackdown tapings either. The WWF right now from what I understand is doing what they can do "downplay" this current situation and whether or not the relationship between the two sides is any better, it is expected that Austin will be on RAW this Monday night.

The next night on RAW when Linda announced the board of directors voted to split the roster, the announcement was made with the assumption that Vince McMahon did interfear in the Austin and Hall match the night before, even though that did not happen. That is why the announcement made little sense that the board would change their mind, because Vince actually did NOT do anything at WrestleMania, so why would the directors need to change their minds?'

Solve your problems?
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Big question - where's Stone Cold?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.