GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi Knight 2"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 16:51
Regular
Hiya, I'm off to buy this tomorrow is anyone else?
Does anyone know if they will be bringing it out on X-Box? I reckon it would be amazing.

Skywalker
Sun 31/03/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
sPiKe2k wrote:
the address
> for the outcast page is after the zone.msn stuff /jedioutcast/default.asp, hope
> that helps :)

Fantastic... cheers man :)
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cool

Thanks
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Touched!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What are the specs?

The min specs are:-

Penitum II/Athlon 350mhz
64mbRAM required, 128mb for Win 2000/XP
16mb Graphics card

400mhz or faster CPU recommended for multiplayer.

I rekon that you need a decent graphics card for the game and a fast pc i have 1.2ghz AMD duron 384mb RAM and GF2 MX PCI, because it can get jerky especially in multiplayer, i am upgrading my GF2 MX PCI to a GF2 TI 64mb AGP , which will increase my performance quite a lot, as long as you have the hardware its great :)
Sat 30/03/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What are the specs?
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Touched!"
its not on the list yet becuase they havent updated it, but rest assurred its there :)
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Touched!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> sPiKe2k wrote:
I play it on www.zone.com, my nickname is
> +spikecast, i'm
> a moderator :)

Hey man, I could only find a Jedi Knight : Dark Forces 2 game
> server going?

the address for the outcast page is after the zone.msn stuff /jedioutcast/default.asp, hope that helps :)
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
sPiKe2k wrote:
> +spikecast, i'm a moderator :)

Hey man, I could only find a Jedi Knight : Dark Forces 2 game server going?
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Anyone know how to get Jan to pick you up on the mining level? She just says "I'll land in that small canyon" but you can't actually reach the ship, it's on a platform which is too high to jump! Argh, I just took out an entire mining colony single handed, and I manage to get stuck trying to LEAVE!
Fri 29/03/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
sPiKe2k wrote:
> +spikecast, i'm a moderator :)

I'll take a look man... thanks for the pointer! :)
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:49
Well ive played a couple of times now, and its fantastic. The best game ive played in yonks, you can use your force energy to throw the saber, which swings around in the air, chops up enemies then returns to the hand - very cool.
A must buy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.