GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi Knight 2"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 16:51
Regular
Hiya, I'm off to buy this tomorrow is anyone else?
Does anyone know if they will be bringing it out on X-Box? I reckon it would be amazing.

Skywalker
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Touched!"
AliBoy wrote:
> Ok I am stuck on the mine level. I haven't really had a chance to play the game
> as I have been real busy with uni work and stuff.

Anyway, I have found a room
> with a electric track but no carrier, do I need to do something to use the
> track?

Also in another room where the ships enter and the door closes and if
> you are in the room you will get killed instantly, what do I do in here?

I'm
> confused as I have no ideas how to get past this bit.

I was also very confused at this bit too..i will try to explain as much as i can.. Firstly..go outside.. via the right hand door when you are inside and you will see two pipes with steam coming out of them..look down and every 30 seconds or so a big chunk of metal will appear in between the two pipes..you have to jump onto it and then crouch, then it will go back in..follow the tunnel until you are actually where the reactor is that will kill you in the room above, take out a gun and shoot the red bits that control the red 'reaction' and it should then stop killing you in the room above, wait until the little platform comes down (when the ship comes, you can see when you look up) and then you can now go into that room and stay in there without getting killed, you must then wait until another one of those hover craft type things comes in and then climb a beam on any side ( inside that room) and jump onto the top of one of the crafts...stay on it and keep crouched until you leave that room, you will then ride for a about 15 seconds and you will see a green area on the left..jump into here for the next part of the level :)

hope that has helped :)

Spike
Tue 09/04/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok I am stuck on the mine level. I haven't really had a chance to play the game as I have been real busy with uni work and stuff.

Anyway, I have found a room with a electric track but no carrier, do I need to do something to use the track?

Also in another room where the ships enter and the door closes and if you are in the room you will get killed instantly, what do I do in here?

I'm confused as I have no ideas how to get past this bit.
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:41
Regular
footy boy wrote:
> stuck in the garbage disposal area anyone help

Yeh, in that big room there a 4 big garbage unit things, 3 of them have a garbage trailer underneath the chute sticking out of them. The 4th is free so jump up the chute and go through the garbage processing bit. Quickly run through the room before the crusher comes down and you'll emerge the other side. Then, go through the door and navigate your way up the boxes, timing your jumps. When you get to the top, cross the walkway and go through the corridors until you reach a blue box.

Force Pull the box and then go back through the corridors and through the garbage unit and then cross the room to the other side. There should be two doors here, quite far away from each other on one wall. Head for the one to the left. The one with a big glass panel and a movable box.

Move the box qith force pull at the end of the room and crawl through the hole. Defeat the enemy in the room and continue throught the corridor. Force push the crate you see and then continue on the conveyer belt and force push the button and jump through the door... the next bits aren't really too hard, just hoardes of enemies...
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:30
Nevermind FB, i've done it now.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:52
Smooth Criminal wrote:
> Gah! I'm stuck in that really big room (with three senty guns) on the second
> level and i don't have a clue what to do next.

Can someone please tell me?

is that the room with lots of blocks in it
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:51
is that the room with lots of blocks in it
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:49
stuck in the garbage disposal area anyone help
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:48
Gah! I'm stuck in that really big room (with three senty guns) on the second level and i don't have a clue what to do next.

Can someone please tell me?
Sun 31/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Na I got it, ta

I'd be playing right now but my sister's boyfriend has it, I can't get it back till tomorra...

Can't test to see if I managed to change the colour of the lightsabre yet then

*cries*
Sun 31/03/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Anyone know how to get Jan to pick you up on the mining level? She just says
> "I'll land in that small canyon" but you can't actually reach the
> ship, it's on a platform which is too high to jump! Argh, I just took out an
> entire mining colony single handed, and I manage to get stuck trying to LEAVE!

I think I know what you mean man...

You need to go back into the hanger with the AT-ST's, walk around to the opposite side of the top level where the door, whach had previously been locked will now be open...

Thats will lead you to Jans Ship...

(Unless you have the dissapearing AT-ST bug, in which case I have a workaround, so give me a shout)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.