GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates: The unanswered questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 13:26
Regular
Bill Gates is without any doubt exceedingly rich. He can afford to have his swimming pool(s) filled with melted gold and swim in them, he can have anything in the world, yes he insists on doing stupid things.

For a billionaire like him you would think he would be flaunting his money a little, a Rolex watch here and an Armani suit there, but no. He looks like he cuts his own hair and he dresses like a 70's schoolboy. It wouldnt surprise me if he lived with his mother in a terraced house in Barnsley eating fish fingers every night.

Now I know that people are angered by people who flaunt their cash as it makes us feel poor and worthless, but if you have billions of dollars the public are not going to condemn you for dressing like someone who has a home!

You have to understand I dont hate Bill Gates, oh no, its more than hate, lol. I know he has brought the world windows® and without that we would all be posting messages using semaphore or morse code but please Bill, take off the cardigan your grandma knitted you, go down to your local Marks & Spencers and spend a fraction of your mountain of cash on a new shirt or a jumper. Please Bill, the nation is depending on you, sort of.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Korg wrote:
> I was just reading the other day that Bill Gates has given over 500
> million to charities in total over the past few years

The national "Bill Gates Fund" by any chance?
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I was just reading the other day that Bill Gates has given over 500 million to charities in total over the past few years
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Don't thank him, punch him in the face then knee him in the nads.

Amen
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
becky81 wrote:
> Bill gates of course id famous because he made the pc! which i know u
> all knew that but you know...Anyway i thank bill gates soooooo much
> because he made a fabulouse thing!

Don't thank him, punch him in the face then knee him in the nads.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:12
Bill gates of course id famous because he made the pc! which i know u all knew that but you know...Anyway i thank bill gates soooooo much because he made a fabulouse thing!
Fri 25/10/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
There are loads of charities that go round knocking on doors of ordinary people.

Why doesn't Bill Gates every charity 1 Million. It's not as if it would hurt his bank account.
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:58
Regular
if i had 5 billion dollars dya think id be here talkin to you!?
neway, he has al ot more than 5 billion, he makes 300 million a day!!
Fri 25/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Mendax Bartender wrote:
> I don't think Bill would live for very long swimming in a vat of
> molten gold.

Thats the plan, but shhh, dont let him know that!
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
If i had 5 billion quid, i know people will call me sad or stupid but the interest i get every month will go towards charity.
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:12
"Darkness, always"
I don't think Bill would live for very long swimming in a vat of molten gold.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.