GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates: The unanswered questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 13:26
Regular
Bill Gates is without any doubt exceedingly rich. He can afford to have his swimming pool(s) filled with melted gold and swim in them, he can have anything in the world, yes he insists on doing stupid things.

For a billionaire like him you would think he would be flaunting his money a little, a Rolex watch here and an Armani suit there, but no. He looks like he cuts his own hair and he dresses like a 70's schoolboy. It wouldnt surprise me if he lived with his mother in a terraced house in Barnsley eating fish fingers every night.

Now I know that people are angered by people who flaunt their cash as it makes us feel poor and worthless, but if you have billions of dollars the public are not going to condemn you for dressing like someone who has a home!

You have to understand I dont hate Bill Gates, oh no, its more than hate, lol. I know he has brought the world windows® and without that we would all be posting messages using semaphore or morse code but please Bill, take off the cardigan your grandma knitted you, go down to your local Marks & Spencers and spend a fraction of your mountain of cash on a new shirt or a jumper. Please Bill, the nation is depending on you, sort of.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Bill Gates is without any doubt exceedingly rich. He can afford to have his swimming pool(s) filled with melted gold and swim in them, he can have anything in the world, yes he insists on doing stupid things.

For a billionaire like him you would think he would be flaunting his money a little, a Rolex watch here and an Armani suit there, but no. He looks like he cuts his own hair and he dresses like a 70's schoolboy. It wouldnt surprise me if he lived with his mother in a terraced house in Barnsley eating fish fingers every night.

Now I know that people are angered by people who flaunt their cash as it makes us feel poor and worthless, but if you have billions of dollars the public are not going to condemn you for dressing like someone who has a home!

You have to understand I dont hate Bill Gates, oh no, its more than hate, lol. I know he has brought the world windows® and without that we would all be posting messages using semaphore or morse code but please Bill, take off the cardigan your grandma knitted you, go down to your local Marks & Spencers and spend a fraction of your mountain of cash on a new shirt or a jumper. Please Bill, the nation is depending on you, sort of.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I doubt Bill Gates can swim. He probably has people to do it for him.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
And don't 'lol' at your own jokes...it's pathetic.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:31
i dont really like him thet much, he is too rich. but wouldnt swimming in gold be hard, or hurt just a little???
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
CDouch wrote:
> And don't 'lol' at your own jokes...it's pathetic.

I put "lol" so people like you wouldnt make a post about "Why Bill Gates is my friend and you shouldnt hate him." Expessing that it is a joke so people dont verbally rage war upon me for criticizing beloved Bill.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Try what I like to call 'Mr Jokey Face' - :D
or the 'Cheeky Faced Guy' - :P
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
CDouch wrote:
> Try what I like to call 'Mr Jokey Face' - :D
> or the 'Cheeky Faced Guy' - :P

sure thing
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Whats the problem? he has more money than you so he should be able to dress however he wants. If i had billions i wouldn't exactly care. Anyway hes too much of a "nerd" he just can't ever be cool no matter how hard he tries.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If I had 5 billion quid in the bank, I'd walk down the street in a bright yellow babygro with the bum-flap open.

If anyone said to me "You don't arf look stupid", I'd say, I don't care. I have 5 billion quid!", laugh in their face and skip off to the sweet shop.
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Slaveunit wrote:
> If I had 5 billion quid in the bank, I'd walk down the street in a
> bright yellow babygro with the bum-flap open.
>
> If anyone said to me "You don't arf look stupid", I'd say, I
> don't care. I have 5 billion quid!", laugh in their face and skip
> off to the sweet shop.

Lol, my dad does that, only.... he isnt rich... just clinically insane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.