GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst game ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 20:59
Regular
I know everyone is fond of "Best game ever" threads. In which its normally Zelda:Ocarina of time that wins. But I want to find what game really gets under your skins and makes you want to brand "T**T" across the developers head. Suggestions if you please....
Sat 26/10/02 at 12:11
the worst game ever is fifa worldcup 2002 on gamecube!!! i hate it i feel like ripping it up and stiking it down the person who told me it was wikeds throat! *whispers quietly: actually that aint a bad idea*
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:06
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Ages ago there was a thread and someone had found a website with a list of nearly every game then it could be reviewd by poeple and once it had 5 reiews it would go on the revierw list top 100. Does anyone know what the web site it?
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:58
"The Will of D."
Any of the telletuby games that came on the PS1, or Powerpuff Girls games that ALSO came on the PS1.
Hmmm most of the crap games were released on the PS1... that made the PS1 the crappiest console to have.... just a theory of mine.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"^_^"
I rally really hate the Train simulator!
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
You want a bad game? Play "Disney's Stitch Experiment 626".

I played a demo of it which came with the Official PS2 Magazine, and it brought me to tears, tears of anger! This game is terrible, it is the scum of all games and it belongs in a gutter, surronded by rat waste.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:47
Regular
aladdin comma for the SNES period
this game really did smell rather pongy
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:18
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Apocalypse on PSX that was crap, pure crap.
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Robin wrote:
> im thinking of buying Barbie Race and Ride on the psx, is it any
> good???

I cant say I've heard anything bad about it
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:12
im thinking of buying Barbie Race and Ride on the psx, is it any good???
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Barbie Race and Ride on the PSX.
>
> It's so bad, it gives a bad name to the word bad.
> In fact it's SO bad, that it makes bad look like Cliff Richard being
> good, just not as exciting as that.
> It redefines bad in a unique way, so much so that you need a new word
> to describe how badly badded this bad game is.
> It's such a bad new word that should it ever be posted on this site,
> it would be all asterixes, and there would be a lot of them.
> This game is bad.
> You have been warned.

So...it's bad?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.