GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTAVC vs. The Getaway"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
Theres a little matter of which ones best goin round the stetes in not so could graphics but far more havoc or cruising around london in a merc. in brilliant graphics and meeting Mr.Blair the last time hell be meeting any1 hey,jst kiddin but you can go into any house hold you feel lik.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
i have to agree but on me shut the hell up,no offence
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Speak English.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Type English even.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"es argh"
Alias_Parker wrote:
> nice one.arent you the funny guy.cough loser cough

Now kids, lets re-phrase this garbage.

1st Mistake

n

On your first letter, you went wrong. You start a sentence with a capital, as such "You are a moron."

2nd Mistake

one.arent

That should be a comma, not a full stop, such as "You are a moron, and you smell". There should also be a space after the full stop, and once again, when starting a new sentence, use a capital.

3rd Mistake

arent

There should be an apostrophe between the "n" and the "t", such as "You are a moron, and you smell. Don't lift your arms up."

4th Mistake

arent you the funny guy.

This is a question, questions end with a question mark, as such "You are a moron, and you smell. Don't lift your arms up. I take it you do not use aftershave?"

5th Mistake

cough loser cough

Well you muppet, when you do something like this, you put the asterixes by them. Did you get that off Paprika the teenage Fitch or whatever? Here's an example "You are a moron, and you smell. Don't lift your arms up. I take it you do not use aftershave? *cough* you really don't understand comedy do you? *cough*"

So out of 1 sentence that had 10 words in it, you averaged a mistake every 2 words, you must be fast in IT.

Bagger™ You.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Badgerman for English teacher!
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Badgerman- Gone into Hibernation says:
lets all laugh at noob
Matt says:
Ok

------

*laughs at noob*
"High polygon count"
M16 wrote:
> Badgerman for English teacher!

Arrrgh! It's you!
Regular
"es argh"
M16 wrote:
> Badgerman for English teacher!

Yay!
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:27
lol, nice one!! so neway gta vc is the winner. next topic please!
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:51
Health Hazard wrote:
> lol, nice one!! so neway gta vc is the winner. next topic please!

We dont know that it aint out yet over here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.