GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning gameaday is hard!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 01:38
Regular
They say the more you enter the beter your chances are of winning. I don't even get how to win. Is it if you have the most posts? How do you win? Have you won yet? All I want is a free game, but I am in front of this computer being beat by some one saying to turn it to channal 4. I mean I put thoaght into these and they get rid of the game ideas section. You know like what cood I wright and how do you spell cood?
Wed 27/03/02 at 07:01
Regular
OH MY GOD!

I have just seen this post and I don't mean to be mean but how do you not know how to spell 'could'?
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
Wolffang wrote:
> I have a Question is Dreamcast still in buisness in U.K. because it isn't in the
> U.S.

Nope. Not in that way that they are making them anymore. :(
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:10
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
yeah most likely is

and now im off cya chat some other time
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:06
Is that why i don't get a lot of posts?
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:04
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
yeah it is but not much of it around now at

oh the time is 2.01 am
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:02
I have a Question is Dreamcast still in buisness in U.K. because it isn't in the U.S.
Wed 27/03/02 at 02:00
No I'm not from U.K. I'm from the U.S.A.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:59
No I only got 3 who even bothered.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:59
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
arent u from the u.k?
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:57
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
did you win with it ? did u get a good response?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.