GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG CHAT LONGEST THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 00:04
Regular
I no! I no there is one of these in FOG prime but come on The chat area is the most used and well more relaxed so spam till you turn blue in the face here.

I also know that this will probaly fail badly but oh well
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Silent85,

you have my full support on the longest thread thingy but itt doens tmean much does it ?? :-(
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:42
Oh dear, not another one! This is overtaking the opularity Pontest count! :0) We only need one WLT people, and that's in the Prime archives, back somewhere.

*Looks back numerous pages*

Where the hell is it? I saw it popped up a few weeks back, but can't find it now. Ah well, I don't care, I was just trying to put an end to all these damn WLT's!
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:41
PSO will be good with b band on the gc
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:39
Regular
"DS..."
fair enough ;)
slik ~_~
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:39
No I am gonna use the 10 day return thingie from eb :D
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:38
Regular
"DS..."
Silent85 wrote:
> I am gonna buy the x-box to see if its worth keeping then if not take it back
> and buy a gc instead :)

would'nt even bother if i were u, might as well jus w8 for GC and save urself the hassle of lugging it to and from the shop losing about £25 of it's value in the process of exchange, y'know it makes sense :D
slik ~_~
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:34
I am gonna buy the x-box to see if its worth keeping then if not take it back and buy a gc instead :)
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:33
Regular
"DS..."
36 days till GCs release!!!.... :D oh you allready knew that though right? oh well, hey JD are you online? i'm soooo bored!
SLIK ~_~
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:31
oh well as soon as those two people leave noone talks in this one come on folks!
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:47
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
yeah we did quite well i will continue using this post as well good peeps to talk to

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.