GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG CHAT LONGEST THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 00:04
Regular
I no! I no there is one of these in FOG prime but come on The chat area is the most used and well more relaxed so spam till you turn blue in the face here.

I also know that this will probaly fail badly but oh well
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:04
I no! I no there is one of these in FOG prime but come on The chat area is the most used and well more relaxed so spam till you turn blue in the face here.

I also know that this will probaly fail badly but oh well
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Well this is one of the few forums not to have one, so what the hey?

One more wouldn't hurt
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:33
I told you this would fail didn't I oh well lol
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:46
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
no its not failed yet just need people to stop talkin in the watch channel 4 now thing
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:54
well its been tried 100 and 1000 of times before and it just drops and disapears, well good luck any way.
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:54
why was the longest thread been put in the FOG prime?
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You know, this forum has about 10 longest threads. I don't think you have to be a genius to figure out why.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:01
I aint no Genius lol I know that but oh well. Worth the effort
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:06
anyway just to get some conversation going, whats the best cutscene in metal gear solid 2?

i thought it was the bit when snake does that handshake thing with otacon.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:11
that was the cheesiest part I thought. NO I AM WRONG its the part when the are all walking in slow mo

CHEESE!!!!!! I could almost smell the mice eating my ps2 :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.