GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 21:56
Regular
Team SOHO and sony have finally given this game a solid release date (how many times have we heard that) but it is now coming out in October which means it will coincide with the release of Grand Theft Auto : miami so i think that will be a bad idea because they are near enough identical and the GTA series is at the moment more popular.

I think it is been in production so long because the on line features will have to be finialised and Sony will want to make this game an example to all other on line game makers, one thing that worries me though is with no playable code given to magazines and stuff maybe the gameplay wont be great and it will play crap.
hopefully not.

oh by the way the new add it on story (the proper version) will be up on saturday probly, just say if you want to write for it because if we get two people writing the next bit at the same time it could get confusing
Fri 29/03/02 at 00:00
Regular
october over here so im guessing at august in USA
Thu 28/03/02 at 23:57
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
anyone know where the game is released first? i wouldn't mind a import us copy
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:57
Regular
did i say retired cop? oops i meant retired criminal and a bent cop.
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Since when was there ever a retired cop in Gone in 60 Seconds? :-D
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:52
Regular
i think this game will be good but only if they bring out a playable demo for me to try out, oh and i like the idea of two playable characters in story mode, one a retired copper and some other bloke (it sounds a bit like gone in 60 seconds)
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Wonder what supprises sony have up
> there sleeves....

Dont know but I cant wait till E3!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
Maybe there keeping back any info for E3?

Wonder what supprises sony have up there sleeves....
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
Ico was also meant to be a PSone game but they decided to bring it it PS2.

I think they are adding on line features to the game and that is why t is taking so long, and them *screenshots* are apparantly in game graphics according to OPS2, check out gamespot.com for more pics
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I recon it
> will definately be released, they've spent too much cash so far to let it go
> this easily.

Its also been in development for far too long for them to just cann it!! It was originally meant to be a PSOne game!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I recon it's fair enough that they are keeping it from us. With a game that ambitious there is allready massive hype surrounding it as it is.

I recon it will definately be released, they've spent too much cash so far to let it go this easily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.