GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Tue 27/11/07 at 15:44
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Whos looking forward 2 GTA4
Tue 27/11/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Essentially it is but they're not calling it New York and i doubt it'll have any identical copies of landmarks.
Tue 27/11/07 at 22:48
Regular
But I thought this one's meant to be New York?
Tue 27/11/07 at 22:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I wanted London as well but i doubt it'll ever happen. I think Rockstar would need permission to create anything realistic and they're not going to get it for a game like GTA.
Tue 27/11/07 at 21:55
Regular
I'm not sure how they would relate the two stories.

To be honest, I was disappointed at the choice of city. I wanted London with all the landmarks! That would have been epic. I like the character though, "Life is complicated". I see his Russian education hasn't been wasted.
Tue 27/11/07 at 17:02
"keep a rockin'"
i am looking forward to this game. agree with you pb about is it going to be 10/10 great but hopefully it will be close.
do any of you know if the story will be carrying on from san andreas or is it a totally different story ?
Tue 27/11/07 at 16:36
"possibly impossible"
I think many people are, but with trepidation.

The problem is that this game is getting hyped so much, yet the details emerging make the game sound smaller and with less options than previous outings, concentrating more on looks and smaller things such as the immediate surroundings rather than the wealth of streets and different modes of transport.

It's still going to be great, but will it be 10/10 great? I'm not sure. There's still the question of whether the Xbox will really have exclusive content as well, or whether the PS3 will get this too. Until its clear, I'm not sure what format to get it on.

What about you? Why are you looking forward to it?
Tue 27/11/07 at 15:44
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Whos looking forward 2 GTA4

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.