GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sodding crappy Cube controllers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
ARGH! First off my purple and clear controller randomly stops working leaving me with just 2 controllers and now random buttons on my black controller has stopped it working as well... ARGH!

Now I have just the one and there is Timesplitters 2 next week and I am broke :'(
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
ARGH! First off my purple and clear controller randomly stops working leaving me with just 2 controllers and now random buttons on my black controller has stopped it working as well... ARGH!

Now I have just the one and there is Timesplitters 2 next week and I am broke :'(
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Send them back to the manufacturer.
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:19
Regular
it's just too much effort.
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
All official?

You overwork them. :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:26
Regular
yep all official, anyone know where i can get a cheap wavebird from america?
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:27
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> All official?
>
> You overwork them. :)

That's what they send when my bed posts broke.....I gotta stop jumping on my bed
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Dringo wrote:
> yep all official, anyone know where i can get a cheap wavebird from
> america?

ebay.com , i got mine for about £25 , you find them any cheaper , try dvdboxoffice if you want , but they arent very reliable so ive heard.
Sat 26/10/02 at 15:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Either that or stop using your bedposts as sexual partners
Sat 26/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hit the controllers a few times. Then try them again. Works every time*. Honest.

:)

*this may be untrue.
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
Hmm, 2 choices with the broken controllers -

1. Open them up and try to fix them, though they have funny shaped screw heads (a small flat-headed screwdriver should do the job though). It'll invalidate the warranty and with all that's going on inside you'd probably need a fairly good head for all that kind of stuff.
Then again, you might be able to get them fixed free and quickly.

2. Send them back. You can get them fixed, you have legal rights blah blah.
It'll cost a couple of pounds in postage which you should be able to get off someone else if needs be. I'd go for insured delivery too. Just chuck em in a box with a brief letter to explain the problem.
If you're not going to use the controllers anyway, it's not a problem that they won't be around for a couple of weeks.

3. Carry on regardless. If you can still use them, and don't fancy your chances going inside, you may want to just put up with it.

Depending on how big a problem it is, i'd probably go for posting them back to be fixed up. Even if it doesn't work, you can fall back on the insured delivery. If you're going to get a new controller anyway, then when they come back you'll have 4. And in the mean time get a mate with cube controllers :^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.