GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess Who's Back..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
Ah, what a relief.

I never thought the day would come when I would say this but ... "AOL beats BT anyday!"

Yes, I've switched networks and so far so good.

What can I say, it's good to be back!

PK
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:39
BT is crap, AOL is crapper!
I use freeserve - not the best but i haven't had any problems with them :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Bah, I'm just happy to be back online.

Sorta.
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I use AOL, the only problems ive had are through recently upgrading to AOL 7, it seems to be a bit poo.
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Sorry but I disagree with you there Robin.

BT Anytime was supposed to allow anyone to use the internet at anytime for as long as they liked, but nooooo they had to bring up some crappy terms and conditions because I was downloading for too long. How was I supposed to know you weren't allowed to stay on the net for as long as you liked? After all, they advertised BT "ANYTIME",

Now, our contract with BT is broken ... I say good riddins!
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:02
Maddmun shouldnt you be a regular now, you have done over 300 posts toataling to over 1000 words..

unless you have onl turned today, in wich case you will have to wait untill tomoz for it to change...

?????????
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:57
my dad got AOL, then tryed BT, BT was really good, but my dad swears on his life that he will never touch AOL ever again, and i agree they are really crap. my mate has it and he has had alot of probs with them...
BT are good, i never had a problem with them, ever, well what i can recall of anyway.
But pipex were doing a good deal on there ADSL so we went with them, but we have had non-stop problems with them, the internet is really fast but it sometimes D/C when it shouldnt, but they say that we are too far away from their company so it wont work and we have to be with them for a year, so i am pretty much stuffed...
But i reckon that BT is the best...
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
*sniff sniff*

No it doesn't.

You do.

:)
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:52
Regular
AOL smells
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Ah, what a relief.

I never thought the day would come when I would say this but ... "AOL beats BT anyday!"

Yes, I've switched networks and so far so good.

What can I say, it's good to be back!

PK

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.