GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are we back?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 16:25
Regular
Good.

I actually had to WORK yesterday and today! Can you believe it?!

Good to see the forums are back, nice job lads!
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Ahhh how did you guys cope over the weekend? Did you cheat on us with some other
> one night stand chat forum? i hope you stayed faithful!

--

I broke into a hotmail account and deleted all the emails and changed the password.

Does that count?
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:04
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Hey, you're the one complaining about us all being too serious. Let's all talk
> about spiders and how cool it would be to have superpowers.

Just hire some chippendales dancer in a Spiderman suite and force him to watch endless hours of Marvel Superheroes, he should be prancing around like a nonce after a few hours. Be sure to tape his eyelides open though, or it won't work.

That's a few hours entertainment for anyone! :0)
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Ahhh how did you guys cope over the weekend? Did you cheat on us with some other one night stand chat forum? i hope you stayed faithful!
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
Did you read me pretending I was Dogboy when I was younger? There's a topic on Movies, I'll go pop it.
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just as well.

It's holiday time and I need somewhere to post stuff at 3 in the morning.

Enjoy these moments without the headbangers.

Ahhhh
Tue 26/03/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It would rock.

To be able to fire threads of sticky web-like substance on command, to be able to wear ill-fitting bodysuits and a mask...Mmmmmm....masks
Tue 26/03/02 at 16:57
Regular
Hey, you're the one complaining about us all being too serious. Let's all talk about spiders and how cool it would be to have superpowers.
Tue 26/03/02 at 16:55
Regular
okay.....
Tue 26/03/02 at 16:55
Regular
It's vanished at the very thought.

Yup, lost track of it now.
Tue 26/03/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Eat it!
Or get it to bite you and quickly lick batteries in an attempt to gain super powers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.