GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heres a crazy idea...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 03:04
Regular
Unless your Cookie Monster ignore this first bit.

Shortly after you left I got 54:49 seconds! In your face :D

Anyway..

In a conversation this morning with Cookie Monster I came up with the idea of sort of 'Ninty get-together'.

I thought it would be really cool if say, next summer, we all had a big SR Nintendo forum party somewhere.

We could bring loads of Cubes and controllers and spend the day playing loads of multi-player games and having massive tournaments.

If it was really big we could even make it a whole weekend if we can find somehwhere big enough for us to sleep in, seeing as we come from all different parts of Britain.

Then we could take pictures and make a mini website.

And have tropies and stuff, made out of something edible.

Anyway it was just an idea, if you think it would be pretty cool then share your ideas and maybe something will happen.

Unless of course your too scared of me kicking all your a*ses at everything, especially Timesplitters 2 :D
Sun 27/10/02 at 03:04
Regular
Unless your Cookie Monster ignore this first bit.

Shortly after you left I got 54:49 seconds! In your face :D

Anyway..

In a conversation this morning with Cookie Monster I came up with the idea of sort of 'Ninty get-together'.

I thought it would be really cool if say, next summer, we all had a big SR Nintendo forum party somewhere.

We could bring loads of Cubes and controllers and spend the day playing loads of multi-player games and having massive tournaments.

If it was really big we could even make it a whole weekend if we can find somehwhere big enough for us to sleep in, seeing as we come from all different parts of Britain.

Then we could take pictures and make a mini website.

And have tropies and stuff, made out of something edible.

Anyway it was just an idea, if you think it would be pretty cool then share your ideas and maybe something will happen.

Unless of course your too scared of me kicking all your a*ses at everything, especially Timesplitters 2 :D
Sun 27/10/02 at 09:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed..........good idea........................
Sun 27/10/02 at 09:58
We've has ideas like this before, and although it probably would be alot of fun, it is very unlikely to happen...

Good idea though.

And you'd have to keep the numbers fairly small otherwise it would be mahem.

(Me, you, Micro, Cookiemonster and someother peeps)

(:)
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:18
Regular
"^_^"
Yes it would be good. We would need a giant hall and lots of T.v's. We wouldn't need to sleep because we would be gaming all night and all day. Lets get this into action then. SR it would be great publicity. Go on you know you want to!

¦:-)
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:19
"+ suspicious minds"
it might work, maybe we could all pay a small fee to the booking of the hall, or wherever, and book a hotel somewhere, and bring all the Ninty consoles we got, and our own controllers. trouble for me, my parents would have to come with me! that would slow me down a bit! but it could work, maybe if the money went to someone like whitestripes, or phillip (who book the room) and we find our own accomadations. where would we go tho?
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That would be a pretty cool idea. But it'd be hard to get even 5 or 6 folk together, with peeps all over the country, and also finding somewhere to sleep would be hard too.

Nice idea though :D
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:52
Regular
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> it might work, maybe we could all pay a small fee to the booking of
> the hall, or wherever,

That is an excellant idea.

When can find where we all live, and try and find a hall or something near the centre of us all.

Then we all pay a little bit to hire it.

Parrs right, we won't need to sleep either :D

But it will need plenty of electric sockets!
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:52
Regular
It's a pretty cool idea...finding a hall would be hard but it would be worth it, especially for all that multiplayer bashing on Monkey Ball and Timesplitters 2 :D

Plus, a chance for everyone to meet each other which would be cool.
Sun 27/10/02 at 20:01
Regular
Yup.

And Smash Bros, Mario Party 4, Bomberman etc.
Sun 27/10/02 at 20:03
Regular
"^_^"
SPECIAL RESERVE think about it GREAT PUBLICITY... on the news...more people know about you...more people buy things

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.