GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought Cube magazine today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/10/02 at 17:59
Regular
And I'm already drooling over the shots of Resident Evil Zero.

Out of interest, which do you guys consider the best mag to buy? I saw three today - Cube, NGC and the official mag. I picked Cube after flicking through all three, because I preferred the layout.
Tue 29/10/02 at 11:30
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I used to go out with a red head... no hair just a red head :s
Tue 29/10/02 at 11:19
Regular
DOnt start this again everyone likes diffrent things.

i like nom, mate likes cube
i like shooter, mate likes racers
i like brown heads, mate likes blondes
Tue 29/10/02 at 08:24
Regular
"aliens exist"
i think cube is the best, nom is pretty good two and NGC used to be a lot better than it is now, but because NGC is the nlatest to be published each month i tend to already have heard all the news from the other 2

personally i prefer Cube out of all of them,
Mon 28/10/02 at 21:05
"High polygon count"
Totoro wrote:
> abandoned it ages ago when it became really crap and
> insulting other consoles with child-like humour.

Cuh - we couldn't have that, could we? ;-p
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
NGC Mag is the one I get, mainly as it evolved from the brilliant Super Play & N64 Magazine. I used to get the official mag aswell, but wisely abandoned it ages ago when it became really crap and insulting other consoles with child-like humour.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:17
"High polygon count"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> By the way, am I missing something here, or has the great Wookie been
> affected by the way of the purple box? I could've sworn you were a
> die-hard PS2 nutter. ;)

Did you not know? I own all three machines.

But I do still have a preference for the PS2.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
NGC is the best (written by the same offices responsible for the Official PS2 mag), but Cube is also pretty good too.

If you want an excuse to laugh at Nintendo and their fans, get NOM! :-D
Mon 28/10/02 at 19:03
I have always got CUBE, and I like it alot. Havent seen NGC, dont really care to be honest, I get professional opinions and exclusive reviews, so any magazine that doesnt have 'official' in it is ok.
Mon 28/10/02 at 18:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
There's only one for me - NGC. Never liked NOM at all and, I must admit, I've never really taken a good look at Cube. Having been with N64/NGC since the first issue, I guess it's turned into a long-term relationship. :)

By the way, am I missing something here, or has the great Wookie been affected by the way of the purple box? I could've sworn you were a die-hard PS2 nutter. ;)
Mon 28/10/02 at 18:31
"The Will of D."
The latest Cube for me was quite good (issue 12) becasue it had quite a lot of good screenshots of Zelda and Starfox Adventures. I get all 3 mags because I'm not biased to any of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.