GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"quick MGS2 help me please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 13:08
Regular
right,
ive got like 400 seconds to do the last bomb thing but havent got a clue as to where the hell it is.

can someone tell me please

i have to go to strut a or something but cant find the last bomb

where is it?
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
what are you going on about.

when i first asked for some help i typed it up quickly and then went back onto the ps2 to play it and did the thing that i asked for help with so really not many of the things helped me.

some people helped me but when i wanted a reply real quick nobody gave it to me so i figured out the thing myself.

some people did help me and give me a quick reply though.

i dont know what youre going on about.

i did the game myself.

its not like i was asking for detailed walkthroughs of what to do and how to do it.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Bah"
Well its a bit pointless really isnt it us nurchering u through the game -what do you want next us to come round and play it for you?
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
cool,

well ive finally completed the game.
the last cut scene wasnt as good as the others though.

still, what a great game eh?

well thanks for your help.

cya round sometime.
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:42
Hercules! wrote:
> Oh and by the way,

Congrats on becoming a Regular!

thanks, well shadow moses is the incident that occured in metal gear solid 1, shadow moses was a secret base where a new metal gear was being developed and teroists had taken it over and were asking for a ransom or else they will launch a nuke, and solid snake was sent in to make sure if the they actually had the capability to launch, but unknown to solid snake was that he had been given an injection before he left which contained fox die, this is a dieses that targets certain people, so basically he was being used to kill the members of fox hound the group which took over the base. but he was later tricked by the terorists to activate the metal gear after this he destoryed it and kill the leader of fox hound his twin brother liquid snake, but liquid snakes main partner revolver ocelot was a traitor and he stole the specs for metal gear and sold it on the black market and know in mgs 2 most of the contries in the world have the knowledge to make a new metal gear.
Wed 27/03/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh and by the way,

Congrats on becoming a Regular!

You will get more respect and recognition now from everyone but i treat everyone the same so it doesnt really matter to me.

Anyway,
If you can help me on what i just asked then it will be appriciated.
Wed 27/03/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mr. Furby wrote:
> well if you hav'nt played the last game you won't really know much about snake,
> so when you choose that option you don't really have any clue what pliskens real
> identity is, and it give a better suprise in the story its adds to the twists.

-------------------

No,
I knew that Pliskin was Snake all along and thought it was weird at first when that guy ask his name and he said Pliskin.
But then i thought ooh its just part of the story because Jack doesnt know who he is.
Ive seen the last game but it looked to complicated when i saw it like 3 years ago so i didnt bother playing it.

The only thing i dont know really is the actually story to the first one and the whole "Shadow Moses" thing.

Can you tell me what the Shadow Moses thing is please.

Thanks.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:31
well if you hav'nt played the last game you won't really know much about snake, so when you choose that option you don't really have any clue what pliskens real identity is, and it give a better suprise in the story its adds to the twists.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
going for now anyway so can anyone answer my last question please so that i can have a look in the mornin

cya later
:)
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
nah,
i just overwrite the one save file each time.

one thing about this game i dont get though.
when you start and you have to select and action level............. why is it that if you pick one that syas you "havent played the first one but bring on the action" start in the plant but if you choose "completed the first game many times so bring on the action" it takes you to the tanker bit first??????

surely if you pick any of those things it should only increase or decrease the difficulty level and not start at different positions in the game.

why does it do this???

thanks for your help
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:21
you should keep multiple save at different positions in the game so if you have to go back you can do it quickly, and as for the ps2 memory card its pretty large (8mb) i've done about 10 saves and that is only (1mb)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.