GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best MGS2 bits..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 10:44
Regular
Here's your chance to post in your favourite MGS2 moments, like dropping a book on the floor for the guard to read, just anything!

Post it in here NOW!!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
If you call the colonel when you're being peed on, he tries to make you feel better. If you start shooting the birds, Rose and the colonel will call you - try and save soon after and Rose gets all angry. The options are "I won't make you save" and "Do not save".
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:52
I think it is cool when u havve to use ur Nicita to blow up the device in controll of the electric floor. I fire it through the vent and blow the presidents head off! It's funny! Give it a go?
Thu 28/03/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Acid Casual"
When yer naked in Arsenal gear and a guard chases you back into the torure room. You can stand back in the torture device and if you stay there long enough the guard will look at your knob and say something like 'I wish mine was as big..'

or something.
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:56
its really funny when you look through the window where you can see Emma then Rose calls you and is really jealos
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
The best bit for me I found out TODAY. When you have to protect E.E. by killing guards and Cypers, shoot the pigions with the PSG1, and after you kill about 10-12 pigions Campbell will contact you and have a go at you for shooting the birds and tells you to get on with the mission. Try it.
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:29
i like it when your inside Arsenal Gear and the Colonel says you cant choke some1 or hang coz there could be complications....
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:38
Regular
"lets go back"
I like some of the cuts scenes. The ones in arsenal gear are good (when the colonel is going wiered).

The funniest has got to be when the president walks up to Raiden and, after having a good feel, says "Your a man?!"

Using the sword is good too!
Mon 25/03/02 at 00:24
i like the feature when you go into hanging more and do pull up's and your strength inceases to level 2, very realitic.
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:41
Shooting a guard at the top of some stairs. He then barrel rolls down the stairs. Also when you shoot a guard and he falls over the edge (even funnier if he lands on someone else).
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:19
Regular
Read 'why metal gear solid rules' and find out the 8 best thing about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.