GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best MGS2 bits..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 10:44
Regular
Here's your chance to post in your favourite MGS2 moments, like dropping a book on the floor for the guard to read, just anything!

Post it in here NOW!!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Here's your chance to post in your favourite MGS2 moments, like dropping a book on the floor for the guard to read, just anything!

Post it in here NOW!!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 10:55
Regular
completing it was the best bit because i had finished
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Shooting the Seagulls is pretty funny, but then making the guards shake and drop their tags is a laugh too.
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:05
Regular
slipping on bird poo
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Holding up a guard, make him sweat for a while before nailing him straight between the eyes!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:21
Regular
"  "
i liked the diffrent objects floating in the water...ver realistic physics.
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Bah"
well you know the second laser grid section where you play as snake? followed by the long corridor - well i went up there and hid in one of the sections on the right. I went to lean and look aroundthe corner and knocked over a bar - the guard sed - what was that, then it maust be my imagination, im going mad with the hours i work!!!!! then another guard came up and bumped into him and he screamed "help" oh its you - then they had a large singnaling section followed by i think hes up ahead as i pegged it the other way!
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:47
one of the best bits is when you equip yourself ith a book then go into the left cubical of the mens toilet in Strut C then contact the Colonel for an angrey respons
Sun 24/03/02 at 16:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Putting a C4 on the back of a soldier letting him then call his mates and when they all gang up and try to find you...activate it and ... BOOM!

Its a bloody encounter. :D
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
oh yeh.. its also funny when the guard pee's on you and theres nothin you can do about it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.