GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA:VC Review now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 29/10/02 at 12:10
Regular
On ps2.ign.com just about to read it now :D
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:20
GTA:VC has had so much hype and pics released
Sat 02/11/02 at 17:48
oasismark wrote:
> When you've seen your limit of 5 pics or movies, just clear your cache
> and history and you can view 5 more. ;)

Yep, just delete whats in your temp internet files and badaboom loads and loads of pics and movies...

Why?
Sat 02/11/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Vice City got 97% in GamesMaster Magazine - They claim its the best game this century!
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:44
GTA3 has paved the golden way for GTA:VC.
Tue 29/10/02 at 15:15
Regular
The reviews become available for everyone after a while though ya. As Wookiee said, the pics and media are 5 per day per person, but the reviews start out as IGNinsider only, but then later they can be viewed by anyone. As its an American thing, the games are there first usually, so the fact that we view them a little later doesn`t bother us Brits as the games often still aren`t released at the time.
Tue 29/10/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> IGN must have changed their pricing, though - I subscribed to Insider
> once, and it was $9.95 for a month.

Yeah they have, it's now a 7 day free trial (but you still need to supply credit card details and also email to unsubscribe) or $5.95 per month or $24.95 Annual (all booked on CC).

$25 if you want to subscribe and haven't got a CC!
Tue 29/10/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Gamespot.com - 9/6 out of 10
IGN 9.7

I can't wait to get this game! i'm doing extra shifts at work just so i have enough spare cash! bring it on!
Tue 29/10/02 at 14:05
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
> The last time I looked on IGN, you could look at up to 5 pieces of
> media (movies/screenshots) before you had to pay to see more. Reviews
> were freely available, though.
>

When you've seen your limit of 5 pics or movies, just clear your cache and history and you can view 5 more. ;)
Tue 29/10/02 at 14:03
Regular
"  "
I prefer magazines to online content. Forums are better than so called 'subscriber websites'. I would say anyway.
Tue 29/10/02 at 14:02
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but to subscribe to all the sites that used to be free...

IGN must have changed their pricing, though - I subscribed to Insider once, and it was $9.95 for a month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.