GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 or Pro Evo 2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/10/02 at 22:25
Regular
I wanna get a new game but dont know what to get so any reconmendations?The 2 in the title are the ones i thought i wanted to get but if you know any better ones, im already gettin vice city by the way.
Sat 02/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Bobba you"
Good choice there.
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:24
Cheers i need something to last me till christmas so im gonna buy PES2.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
Hard choice but I would say Pro Evolution Soccer 2, this game rules!
Thu 31/10/02 at 10:35
Regular
"  "
Well, I own both games and I would say go for Pro Evo2. Why? Well basically Burnout 2, for me, doesn't have that lasting appeal. At first its amazing, but then it just gets samey. I dont think you'll find that with Pro Evo 2. Anyway, the choice is yours, but if it was mine I would actually get both. :D
Thu 31/10/02 at 10:30
Regular
I haven`t actually played TimeSplitters 2 yet, but my brother says its excellent, as do many others on these forums. Its doing very well in reviews as well, so I think its a good choice. Of the two you mentioned though, both are excellent, so just go for whichever genre you prefer. If, like me, you hate football, then the choice is obvious, and if you`ve never really like cars and racing, again, its easy.
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:52
id say pro evo 2. once i rented burnout and it was amaxzing for the first ten minutes then it got a bit samey. then when i went back to it after dindins i thot it was good again. its a better game for quick thrills, but all in all i would say pro evo 2 is better, cos you can get quick thrills or longevity.

id also think about colin mcrae 3 or timesplitters 2. tekken 4 aint bad either, but virtua fighter is also good
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:25
I wanna get a new game but dont know what to get so any reconmendations?The 2 in the title are the ones i thought i wanted to get but if you know any better ones, im already gettin vice city by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.