GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Dvd, video, Cd or book?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 10:12
Regular
Well, come on. What was the first Dvd, video, Cd, book, tape or record you ever bought or received.

Tell us. Go on.
Sun 24/03/02 at 00:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Jetster wrote:
Video - erm.....Well one of the
> first I got myself was probably The Matrix.

-----------

Really? I was buying Simpsons videos years before the Matrix ever even came out :-D
Sat 23/03/02 at 21:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
DVD - WWF Summerslam 2000 (GAD prize)

CD - Will Smith - Big Willie Style

Book - something like "The Tiger who came to tea" this is when I was about 2 years old so im told.

Video - erm.....Well one of the first I got myself was probably The Matrix.
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:33
Regular
DVD: Muppets From Space (present) The first one I bought was Batman.

CD: Blink 182- Enema of the State

Book I actually read through to the end: Lord of the Rings

Video: How in hell am I supposed to remember that. I got my first video over 10 years ago, I can't remember what I had for dinner last week never mind ten years ago.
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The first DVD I bought was Sleepy Hollow, I got it because I missed it at the cinema and want'd to try out my new DVD player on my Brand new PC. That was about a year and a half ago, and now I have loads of DVD's.
Sat 23/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
"That's right!"
First DVD - went into town to get Enemy At The Gates, Evolution and Pearl Harbour

First CD, um, probably Cypress Hill - Skull & Bones (I hardly ever buy music) which is still relatively new

First video? Can't remember

First book? Can't remember
Sat 23/03/02 at 17:48
Regular
The first DVD I brought was The Matrix Revisited.
I don't know about the rest though.
Sat 23/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The first DVDs I bought were Lethal Weapon 4 and Ronin.

Got them with my DVD player which is why I can remember.

No idea about VHS, CD, tape or anything else though.
Sat 23/03/02 at 16:19
Regular
i cant just about remember buying a texas tape a long long time ago.

texas *shudders*
Sat 23/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
"relocated"
Changed my mind. The first book I bought was Tintin: the one where they build the space rocket and launch for the moon. I've still got that as well. Hmmm, I really did have fantastic taste as a child.
Sat 23/03/02 at 15:27
Regular
"relocated"
I can only remeber my first record: Smash Hits Party, vol. ? Actually I've still got it, because it's got two fantastic tracks on: Neneh Cherry, 'Buffalo Stance', and something by De La Soul. Cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.