GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSM2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 17:03
Regular
I know the Official PS2 Magazine came out this week, but does anyone know when the April edition of PSM2 is issued?
cheers
Tue 30/04/02 at 12:43
The review of the latest (yawn) FIFA amused me as the pic of Roy Keane who has apparently been 'hand-rendered' looks like some evil Roy Keane / Peter Beardsley hybrid. Scary.
Tue 30/04/02 at 10:24
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Triple_H wrote:
> PlayNation magazine. Its got a DVD with all the goals from World Cup
> 98 plus some footage of all footie games-including Winnign Eleven 6.
> Its £3.99

This footy DVD sounds cool! What else is on this dvd, and how long is the france 98 goals bit, in depth or 5 seconds per goal?
Tue 30/04/02 at 09:49
Regular
A newer PSM2 is available now, and has reviews of Tekken 4 - 90% LMA Manager - 86% and a load of others that I wasn`t majorly impressed with, including Deus Ex. It has quite a lot of good previews though.

The DVD has changed a great deal though, and to be honest, I`m not a fan of it at the moment. I`m willing to give it a chance, especially as this is the first time they`ve put it on the disc, so they`re bound to enhance and fine tune it. However, it does seem a little slow and a tad messy. Its often hard to know what you have and haven`t seen. The layout from the previous 10 or so discs had been brilliant, displaying all the info you needed without going into a load of fancy rubbish like other dvd demos.

Ah well, not perfect, but still a great mag.
Tue 30/04/02 at 08:44
"For the horde!!!!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> any Deus EX?
>
>
> Not in this months issue no!!
>
> Last I heard Deus Ex has been postponed till June time - I dont know
> how reliable this though!! Hope it comes out sooner cause I cant wait
> for this game!!

i have Duex ex on the PC and it's cool but i want the PS2 version also, at least a June relaese gives me something to look forward in my exam months.
Tue 30/04/02 at 08:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i dont no when its out but i would like to no aswell
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:06
Regular
"You Bum!!"
PlayNation magazine. Its got a DVD with all the goals from World Cup 98 plus some footage of all footie games-including Winnign Eleven 6. Its £3.99
Mon 29/04/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Footage of Pro Evo 2?

where from HHH?

im dying to see it..
Mon 29/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I got footage of it infact-Pro Evo 2-CLASS
Mon 29/04/02 at 23:16
Regular
lol! So Pro Evo 2 is going to be much better then!
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Its 55% to be precise :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.