GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE ICO DEMO"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 07:37
Regular
WOW, I haven't had anything form Sony in a long time then this morning I got an ICO demo disc, these ICO card models and a poster i think, they're cool. anyone else get these?
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:14
Regular
I didn't get any of those... :-(
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I got it, unfortunately in my half awake state I ripped the buble wrap from the ghost girl picture, then later at work realised that it being in the buble wrap is just like a clever marketing thing.....doh!

Still a nice demo (until my GAD arrives), wacky cut outs, and postcard, great one Sony !
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"  "
i thought the game was really good.....for most people...but it bored me.
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I got a free Wipeout Fusion demo form Sony just before release, the must just send random demo's to all those who filled in their warranty cards !
Fri 22/03/02 at 18:26
Regular
"WWJD"
I haven't got one, what do you have to be signed up to?
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:01
I had one of those too.

I thought, (at 10:30am this'morning) that it was from OPSM2, but after investigation into the envelope, it appears its from Sony. Nice one guys.

The bubble rap is cool, nearly there, only a couple more pops to go... fingers are hurting now a bit...

By the way, how do you contact Sony to tell them if you've moved house, I've been to my nearest Royal Mail, and got all my post re-directed there from my old address (so anything with my name and old address on, gets a new sticker on it with my new address), but instead of this big fuss, how do I contact Sony and tell them? Is there a number or address? Cheers guys.

P.S. MGS2 rules...
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I filled in that card ages ago but I just never sent it off. I think I'll send it off tomorrow.

And the same goes for my GTA3 card and some DVD questionnaire as well.
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
But I completed that Ico demo that came with the official mag and thought it was really good.

The fighting with those shadow things was pretty annoying and not very much fun but the puzzles were great and the graphics were brilliant. They were really bright and...well, happy. :-D
Sat 23/03/02 at 09:47
Regular
Got it this morning...Sony Rule!
Sat 23/03/02 at 10:19
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> I haven't got one, what do you have to be signed up to?

you have to fill in the registartion form you got with your PS2, i filled it in but cant find it now :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.