GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE ICO DEMO"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 07:37
Regular
WOW, I haven't had anything form Sony in a long time then this morning I got an ICO demo disc, these ICO card models and a poster i think, they're cool. anyone else get these?
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:24
Regular
Kod Rick? are my eyes playing up again?
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Yeah i got one.Guess i was one of the lucky ones eh?

I get quite a lot of flyers and promo stuff PS2 related.I also got a demo disc of Wipeout Fusion a month or so ago.

As far as Ico goes ,i enjoyed the demo for about 10-15 mins and then got a bit bored.I don't think i'll be buying it.
Tue 26/03/02 at 23:06
Regular
i bought it with OPS2 i didtn get it free
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:50
I aint got no demo yet :o(....i'll just believe that its late due to me living so far north....pfff here's wishing
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:27
Regular
i cant find mine it is some where. probly with my phone
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:24
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Longy:0) wrote:
> I haven't got one, what do you have to be signed up
> to?

you have to fill in the registartion form you got with your PS2, i
> filled it in but cant find it now :-)

ill send it off if i haven't all ready
Sat 23/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So..

Having not played the demo and only read the reviews..

how good is this game and what do you have to do in it?

You can't really tell from some of the screen shots in reviews on whats happening at different stages in the game.
Sat 23/03/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, the demo is good and I was considering it as a GAD claim BUT the camera is SO annoying. It would benefit greatly from being able to switch to first person view to look around like EVERY other platform type game out there.

That bit where you have to jump and hang onto the windmill bits is incredibly frustrating thanks tot he dismal angle it gives you.
Sat 23/03/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent got this demo either - However I played the demo on the Official PS2 mag and liked it so much bought the game yesterday afternoon!!
Sat 23/03/02 at 14:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hmm, i havent had anything from Sony for ages, a Christmas card was the last thing that i got sent...thought it was nice at first till i realised it was only advertising games. :D

Where is my ICO demo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.