GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa2003 worth getting?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 11:47
Regular
After all the the success Fifa has had it seems to be going down hill. One of the best games (in football terms) on the nintendo 64 i reckon was probaly fifa 99. Ok the graphics were not that good but the game play was amazing, you could buy players enter into cups and it had all the teams in from 1999 premiership and scotish,Italien, Spanish, Brazil, french, and so on. That was the last fifa game on the n64. But then we came to the gamecube fifa 2002 world cup,. Oh dear what a shambles that was, The graphics were awsome but they had changed the gameplay completely and so i decided to get ISS2 instead( as good graphics and good gameplay). I havent yet played on Fifa 2003 but if i had a Playstion 2 i wouldnt get that i would get Pro evolution2. What are your opinions if you have got Pro evolution 2 or Fifa 2003 let me know.

Cheers

Nintendoid
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:54
Regular
hmmm 8.4 on ign i think im gonna give fifa a go actually. gonna sell smash bros and iss still tho.
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:17
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
yes you're quite right, my mistake... i have no idea how i got that wrong, i quite like Blur aswell, ohwell back to fifa 2003 :)
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:09
Regular
rabid wrote:
> 'song one' by Blur in Fifa 98 road to the world cup... woot sheer
> class :)

It's called Song 2 actually.
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:08
Regular
lol i liked it in the beginning now i play it ..... its so frustrating they cant dribble the ball properly im selling it.
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:06
Regular
ISS2 stinks, I sold my copy ages ago, all they needed to do was update 98 with nicer graphics an it would have been superb but noooo they had to totally ar$e it up.
Sun 03/11/02 at 01:03
Regular
i might go auction iss on ebay buy TS2 then sell smash bros on ebay and buy a wavebird :p
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:59
Regular
hmmmmm speaking of ISS , played ISS 2 earlier god it feels quite awful tbh........
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:39
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Starlight wrote:
> Yep. I remember that Chumbawumba song from the ol Fifa World Cup 98
> game.
>
> Music we know is always great, it's probably why Tonty Hawks rocks
> so.
>
> :)

Tony hawk really aim at the music really well :)

At least they see that the music is a aspect of game that devolpers should look more into :)
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:11
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
'song one' by Blur in Fifa 98 road to the world cup... woot sheer class :)
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep. I remember that Chumbawumba song from the ol Fifa World Cup 98 game.

Music we know is always great, it's probably why Tonty Hawks rocks so.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.