GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Sat 30/11/02 at 16:00
Regular
I'd like to meet the gimp who designed the 'Nice Threads' assualt level.

It's impossible.
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Multi is the best bit.

So its probably not worth it.
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Just asking, I've heard that 1-Player isn't too great on TS2 and its abit short. But multiplayer is amazing. Thing is, I dont really have anyone to play with (Dont be dirty :oP) so is TS2 worth the money for the challenges at 1-Player mode? Hm?
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
cookie monster wrote:
> Ive recently had to stop playing this game, due to the fact that it
> was giving me insomnia. When i closed my eyes i could see the game
> running, its been disturbing my sleep since i started playing it.

Oh well, looks like victory is mine. Just kidding. :)

I've got a platinum on the Chicago infiltration level as well if anyone's interested, but I'm struggling to get one on the Siberia challenge, "Silent But Deadly".
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> cookie monster - about an hour and a half ago I got 16.0 on Escape
> From Neo Tokyo.

Ive recently had to stop playing this game, due to the fact that it was giving me insomnia. When i closed my eyes i could see the game running, its been disturbing my sleep since i started playing it.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've got some good new times over the last few days, including a platinum on the thief one with The Impersonator and Beetlemen. It was only my second time on it, the first time I failed without any medal!
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I have it on PS2, and I've never experienced slowdown. I've never
> played the GameCube version, so I couldn't really say which was
> better.
According to IGN the GC version plays better
PS:read my SFA review!!!
Wed 27/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
cookie monster - about an hour and a half ago I got 16.0 on Escape From Neo Tokyo.
Wed 27/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I have it on PS2, and I've never experienced slowdown. I've never played the GameCube version, so I couldn't really say which was better.
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:48
Regular
There's the occasional bit of slowdown on Co-op but nothing really major.

I prefer the Cube controller though, so to me it's better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.