GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG EXTRA GAMEADAY - FLASH GAMES - FINISHED!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/11/02 at 14:11
Regular
COMPETITION ENDED - THANKS EVERYONE!

It's been the longest Extra Gameaday Prize in the history of the universe, but we've gone through all of the entries you sent us, and finally decided on a winner. Unfortunately, we didn't feel anyone submitted enough entries of a high enough standard to win a console, but we've decided on two winners, for two different reasons.

First up, Mystique wins for a few of her own flash games, including the brilliant Potato Head Tonty dress-up game, Console Wars, the funky memory card game and the moon lander game. Well done Mystique, you win a game of your choice up to the value of £50!

Our second winner is phi11ip, who posted a fine selection of flash games (admittedly not his own), most of which were a lot of fun to play. phi11ip, you win a game of your choice up to the value of £25, well done.

Thanks for all of your entries everyone, it was actually quite good fun judging the winner of this one! We'll keep you informed if we intend to start our own Flash Games site in the future, so thanks for taking part!

Ali
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TÒm:
- Flash Game 1

Cookiemonster:
- Siruis

- Karsten's Applet Page

- Bears Lair

phi11ip:
- Phillip's Games

- Tank Attack

- Bubble

- Football

- Froggy

- DonkeyKong

- 9-Ball Pool

- Hack Attack

- Keno

- Simon

- Ant

PoSh KiD / Dr Zéus:
- Hit Jokes

- Wickedgoodgames

- Plastelina

- Brain Game

- Funs

- Tekzoned Games

- Silat

- Sess Games Page

- Redmonster

ellizuk
- Alien

MandaY´are:
- Roberto Baggio

NåY´ßu©:
- Natbuc's Game List

AliBoy:
- Snowball

- Michael Jackson's Dropping Babies

CJC:
- Worm

AfroJoe:
- Free G

- Spikything

MuzicMan:
- Circus X

- Kids Arcade

- Rocket Arcade

Cheng:
- 3D Pong

- Discus

- Rally

Tequila Sunset:
- Reddy Rush

GasMask:
- Matica

HálloHowArtThou:
- Hallo How Art Thou's Gamepage

er-no:
- Game Index

Cubist
- Oingy Boingy

sam 41
- Skateboarding

Gasmask
- CyberiaPC

- BubblegumClub

Nintendoid
- AE4RV

- Game Room 2000

- To the Games

R-107
- Board?

Syndicate
- Virus

Mystique (Blame Geocities for lack of hyperlinks)
www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/consolewars.v1.1.swf - Console Wars

www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/moonlander.v2.1.swf - Moon Lander

www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/potato_head_tonty.swf - Potato Head Tonty

www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/quiz.swf - Quiz

www.geocities.com/mysticalmonkeyoflove/card_memory_game.swf - Memory Card game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I know anything about Flash Games? No!

So, bearing that in mind, here goes:

We MIGHT be setting up a Flash Games and/or Javascript Games site.

You can submit games which you have written yourself, or you can submit PUBLIC DOMAIN games i.e. those where we would not be infringing any copyright.

At minimum one person will win a full GAD worth £50 for the best Flash or Javascript Game submitted by the end of November.

At best several people will win full GADs and one will win any Console Hardware of their choice. i.e. an Xbox, PS2 or GameCube.

The competition might not close at the end of November. But that's when the first prizes will be considered.

Who's to blame for this folly? Well, lets just say that I enjoyed Dude Wars on Mystique's site.

Please add links to your games on this thread and I will ask one of our guys to list the links into the headings.

If you need a place to set up your games then I suggest that you register for Freeola's free hosting (plug). You can use a Freeola1000 domain or buy your own domain at Get Dotted.

Good Luck.

Page:
Sat 04/01/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ditto, why is it i am unaware of all these EXTRA GAD's, darn!
Sat 04/01/03 at 00:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Congrats Phil and Myst
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
No, you can't submit a game and expect to win when other people beat you at it!

Have you got onto stage 2 yet?

Have you?

No...
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
I won though.

Beat Phil at dancegame.
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Can I just ask you Myst, did you create that Potato Head Tonty all by yourself or did you just edit the pictures?
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:55
Regular
Oo yay!
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
MUST SWAT MORE ANTS!!!!
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Congrats Myst and Phi11ip.

Some good flash games there.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
HAHAHAHAH!

A £25 game, please tell me you're doing a January sale though...

Please?
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Tony Potatoe Head ruled. You deserve to win Myst. Great Job!!!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.