GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is GTA so good? (plenty of points here)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
why does everyone enjoy this game so much?
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:40
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
tis ok i found a list and maps at gamefaqs, shoulda looked their first i suppose :P

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/31127.html
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
how many you got.
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
oh yeh, in my sorry quest for all the hidden packages in GTA3 i really have been stumped, anyone got a link to a site that has a map or a well written list of where they all are?

thought i'd post this here insted of starting another GTA3 thread...
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:16
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i enjoyed it because its like nothing i had played before, the things you could do and the way you could do them, the fredom you have to do almost anything you like.

You could fail a mission but its not like you 'have' to start the whole process again, you can go take a different mission or just lark about running old grannys over and batering the police or whatever takes your fancy, it doesn't get repetitve or annoying cause of the amount of tasks for you to do.

and above all is just damn well made...
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
why does everyone enjoy this game so much?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.