GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:48
Regular
I remember a few weeks ago in the Nintendo-Europe forums that Animal Crossing "Was not crossing" ie we don't get it.
Can anyone confirm this coz it'd be crud if we dont get it
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:45
I don't think we can afford it all. And the initial cost of chipping the costing is a bit too much.
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:43
Regular
i dont know how you lot all do it!
i got my Jap GC the day before it was released in Japan and it cost me £500!
although i did get 2 pads, luigi and wavrace, plus chipping and a momry card.
Oh and next day shipping!

Thing is, i look at Uk release dates and laugh, i mean i have had Super Monkeyball 2 for over 3 months now, but its not out here until march 2003!!
how do you do it, i couldnt stand to wait that long for releases!!

Ive had Eternal Darkness for a good 6 months aswell, and i got Star Fox a few weeks ago too.

I have over 25 imported games, most US, but about 10 Jap.
They dont tend to run any different, apart from the borders on some games.

Its not like the Xbox where if its chipped you cant use Xbox live properly, so why not get it done?

you wont regret it, plus Freeloader wont allow you to play all games, apparently it has serious issues with 2 disc games!
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:32
It looks laugable (giving candy to others) on paper, but I know that when it arrives over here (or if), it'll be an addictive game for all ages.
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:28
I will hopefully import it as soon as I get freeloader.
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
I have this game on import US.
I must admit i was a bit sceptical when i put it in my cube and watched it start up.
The graphics are terrible, and kiddy, but as i played more and more of it i realised how shallow i was being!
The game itself is so much fun and makes you want to go back for more and more!
So far i have been given a house by Tom Nook, the local stor owner.
Because you have no money to start with (or bells as they are in the game) you have to work for him in his shop "Nooks Cranny" in order to pay him back for the house.
Once you have paid him back you then get given a house upgrade, making your house almost twice the size!
this may sound good but you then owe him 180000 Bells!!!
And, you will need to fill your house with furniture and other bits and bobs, mine is currently full of crap, and a few fun things like a candy machine and some nes`.

Halloween was fun, although i got annoyed with osme people, i didnt have much candy to give people so they turn random items into pumpkins!
cheers!!
LOL

Today has been "the fishing tourny" which i am currently winning, with my 22 inch Bass!

If anyone has ANY doubts about this game, take my word for it!!
IT IS AMAZING!
ITS SO ADDICTIVE AND WILL KEPP YOU LAYING FOREVER!!
sorry about the CAPS, just want people to know how good this is!
Sun 03/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
I'm getting a freeloader too, that wayy i can laugh at everyone
Sun 03/11/02 at 18:42
"+ suspicious minds"
I'll be importing A freeloader+AC if i receive enough money from christmas. maybe i ought to splash out and get an AR? would the UK codejunkies site cheats work though?
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:58
Regular
Cool
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:55
Regular
We aren't getting it 'at the moment'.

But it should be reeased here next year with any luck.
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:48
Regular
I remember a few weeks ago in the Nintendo-Europe forums that Animal Crossing "Was not crossing" ie we don't get it.
Can anyone confirm this coz it'd be crud if we dont get it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.