GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New releases"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/03/02 at 20:07
Regular
Anyone buying any of the titles that are coming out in a couple of days ? I can't wait for Championship Manager.
:-)

Some say that Crash is supposed to be out this Friday too. Be happy if it is released cause I've claimed it as a GAD prize. I think Onimusha is ok and has a few little extras in. Just not in much of a rush to get it right now though.

Anyone else picking up Championship Manager ?
Sat 23/03/02 at 13:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No its not out. Some shops have been showing the box for awhile but only as a "coming soon" advertisment.
Same goes for Crash Bandicoot too, although I doubt I'll be buying that one.
Fri 22/03/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
On March 14th I saw the championship manager box in my GAME store for the Xbox.

It may have been shipped early and I believe its already out. It was deffinitly in the shop.
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not a happy bunny. >:-( Championship Manager was put back to either next Friday now, or the beginning of April - argh !
Thu 21/03/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Daveus wrote:
then Buffy The Vampire Slayer which comes out on the 19th
> April :)

Nope been delayed. The Americans are getting it near the end of June now, even though we were having it a few weeks before them.

The game had a preview in Xgamer, and they gave it a caution, as the preview copy they had really had bad frame rate. So a delay of a few months is likely. As EA dont really want to rush out a game that will get an average score of 5/10 when its a 9/10 game or 10/10 if your a die hard Buffy fan like me :)
Thu 21/03/02 at 21:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah. :-) My GAD win couldn't have been better timed !

I have money for 1 game for now and I was trying to decide between Crash and Championship Manager. Thanks to GAD, that decision doesn't have to be made. :-)
Thu 21/03/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the look of Crash!! Im just pleased its coming out for the PS2 aswell!!
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Crash definatly seems worth a purchase. :-) I've seen screenshots of cars getting completely wrecked and it looks amazing.

One or two cars were litterally burned down to their frames ! :-)

Praying SR manage to get it sent for the release day cause I can't wait to get my hands on it. :-) The game that is.
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:09
Regular
Hmmm, Crash has suddenly lept up my Most Wanted table. April 5th you say? I'll have to keep an eye for that one.

Thing is, I'm real poor at the moment, so I have to make sure a game is well worth it before I splash out on it.
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with Obi Wan either. I'm looking forward to Buffy but X-Gamer mag has said that it has a pretty poor frame rate and stuff. They're not too sure about Blood Omen 2 either which I was quite looking forward too. Think I'm gonna be a bit cautious till I find out more.

As for what Crash is about. Ever played Destruction Derby on the Playstation ? Thats basically what Crash is, but with some extra little features to play. :-)
Apparently you have things like a career mode to race and stuff. You also have mini games like jumping buses and I think you can jump through flaming hoops too. Of course theres also things like the bowl where you smash eachother up till theres one car left. :-)

Its 4 player too, so it should make for some fun multiplayer moments. :-)
Thu 21/03/02 at 13:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
obi wan is meant to be a real dud....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.