GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New releases"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/03/02 at 20:07
Regular
Anyone buying any of the titles that are coming out in a couple of days ? I can't wait for Championship Manager.
:-)

Some say that Crash is supposed to be out this Friday too. Be happy if it is released cause I've claimed it as a GAD prize. I think Onimusha is ok and has a few little extras in. Just not in much of a rush to get it right now though.

Anyone else picking up Championship Manager ?
Wed 20/03/02 at 20:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Anyone buying any of the titles that are coming out in a couple of days ? I can't wait for Championship Manager.
:-)

Some say that Crash is supposed to be out this Friday too. Be happy if it is released cause I've claimed it as a GAD prize. I think Onimusha is ok and has a few little extras in. Just not in much of a rush to get it right now though.

Anyone else picking up Championship Manager ?
Wed 20/03/02 at 20:14
champ manager looks well good thats a definate ill get it. wen is wwf raw out in the uk
Wed 20/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Think its around July time.
Thu 21/03/02 at 08:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
There arent any new releases that interest me. Dont like Footie Manager sims, already have Onimusha for the PS2. Dont like the look of the Starwars game.

I have Halo, PGR, DOA3 and JSRF. I may pick up Amped and Wreckless.

The next new release I want is Buffy, unless another good title comes out before then.

Another good title that should come out about May time is Gun Valkyrie. Its made by Sega(Smilebit) the same people who did JSRF. Just imagine playing the film Starship troopers and your character has a jet pack. It looks very good, and has gotten some good reviews from America.
Thu 21/03/02 at 11:58
adrian wrote:
> have Halo, PGR, DOA3 and JSRF. I may pick up Amped and Wreckless.

What's JSRF like? I'm a little cautious as it's a bit "genre non-specific"!

Amped is great - graphics are awesome, and it's hard enough to keep you challenged. I would definately recommend it, and I actually only bought it for the wife! The only downer is it doesn't have split screen 2 player - you go down one after the other in head to head competition. (maybe I should rephrase that.... ;-)
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
pajr777 wrote:
What's JSRF like? I'm a little cautious as it's a bit "genre
> non-specific"!

Its great. If you played the DC version then you'll this version. It got a 9/10 from Xgamer mag the same score as Halo got.

Its sort of a platform game, but with rollerskating and graffiting. Its nothing really like Tony Hawk games, but its just as fun.

If your looking for a different type of game then go for JSRF, its one of the best Xbox games available at the moment.
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:49
Regular
"accidental superher"
i hope they sorted out the camera...that drove me nuts in jsf on the dc
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:59
Regular
"BOSE"
the next new release i'm getting's Star Wars: Obi-Wan :)
it comes out on the 28th this month

then Buffy The Vampire Slayer which comes out on the 19th April :)

by the way. Crash comes out on the 5th April. what's it about?
Thu 21/03/02 at 13:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
obi wan is meant to be a real dud....
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with Obi Wan either. I'm looking forward to Buffy but X-Gamer mag has said that it has a pretty poor frame rate and stuff. They're not too sure about Blood Omen 2 either which I was quite looking forward too. Think I'm gonna be a bit cautious till I find out more.

As for what Crash is about. Ever played Destruction Derby on the Playstation ? Thats basically what Crash is, but with some extra little features to play. :-)
Apparently you have things like a career mode to race and stuff. You also have mini games like jumping buses and I think you can jump through flaming hoops too. Of course theres also things like the bowl where you smash eachother up till theres one car left. :-)

Its 4 player too, so it should make for some fun multiplayer moments. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.