GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See I told you! I told yo didn't I?! Yeah! Mwuhuhahahahaha! *spoiler*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/03/02 at 17:17
Regular
There you go. Split in two! Right down the middle! Ric Flair on RAW, Vince on SmackDown! Whooo! Whooo! Whooo! I was right all along! Whooo!

(Incase you have no idea of what I'm on about, see my topic called: 'The WWF is splitting!' It's a few months back)
Wed 20/03/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Jim Ross has been talking about it for ages, was this his idea?
Wed 20/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Erm, I told you all about this simply ages ago.

Anyways.

This may be wrong but the mens title and womens (and last I heard the Hardcore) divisions are going to be interptomotional.

Now to me this means that all main 'superstars' like Rock, Austin, HHH, Jericho etc will be on both shows and thi middle card roster is going to be split. Oh and obviously the women will be on both shows.

I think that's right. Should be.

Oh and yeah and like I stated before one ppv every year will be interpromotional where the two teams will fight, just like Invasion.
Wed 20/03/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I read this on the WWF website and I couldn't believe it. This is going to make the WWF worse than it already is. Bringing in Hogan was the first bad move (although the match a Wrestlemania was good), then splitting the WWF is going to make things worse. Im still going to watch it, but I dont think that it will be any good after this. Because certain superstars will be on RAW and will not be on SMACKDOWN, and vise versa. E.g. if Triple H is on RAW and The Rock is on SMACKDOWN they will not against one another. Im personally not to happy with this decision, but what can I do. Im just a fan and have to go along with it, whether I like it or not.

There I think I have made my point.

Goodnight.
Wed 20/03/02 at 17:53
Yeah I wanna see the mananger!
Wed 20/03/02 at 17:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Right, I'm off to see WWF.com about this.

:D
Wed 20/03/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Guess who..."
There you go. Split in two! Right down the middle! Ric Flair on RAW, Vince on SmackDown! Whooo! Whooo! Whooo! I was right all along! Whooo!

(Incase you have no idea of what I'm on about, see my topic called: 'The WWF is splitting!' It's a few months back)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.