GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider next Gen"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/03/02 at 16:56
Regular
The media is about to go nuts with info about Next Gen Tomb Raider......

Just post any info, opinions or thoughts here!
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:16
Regular
"accidental superher"
as long as this comes to ps2 or xbox i don't care cos i have both!! (or will get xbox soon)
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
For all the details and screenshots....

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2856859,00.html

Post your thoughts here!
Thu 21/03/02 at 11:47
i want it not to go to x-box
Thu 21/03/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Whilst this sounds very childish...please let it be a PS2 exclusive ! (And PC obviously). Regardless of everyone generally agreeing that console wars are pointless its undisputable that every console needs some exclusives, and unless Eidos completely screw this up it could be one of THE games for Christmas 2002.
Thu 21/03/02 at 11:14
cool! wonder how there could be 150 moves, what could there be?
Thu 21/03/02 at 11:14
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Sub wrote:
> Have you seen the screenshots?

VERY NICE!

can you post the address of screenshots?

Mark
Thu 21/03/02 at 10:42
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
Have you seen the screenshots?

VERY NICE!

some of them remind me of, dare I say it....

Metal Gear Solid!
Thu 21/03/02 at 10:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Crikey! 150 moves for Lara? Shes going to be pritty mobile. If thats so then there must be a hell of a lot of improvments with the gameplay then, i mean the old games did not have that many did they?
Thu 21/03/02 at 10:18
Regular
"accidental superher"
here is a summary of it though:
-improved graphics (well duh)
-game split into 3 parts (each part is meant to be really different to each other)
-1st part - a new rpg element to the game and is meant to be much slower pace than the other two parts. how the player plays the game decides how other characters will deal with lara.
-2nd part -traditional form of Tomb raider gameplay i.e. visiting lost cities, going to Paris and Prague etc.
-3rd part -supposedly more action orientated...new playable character called Kurtis
-Number of moves Lara will have -around 150
-this is the first chapter out of 10 of a "book" which should b covered by the next 3 or 4 tr games
Thu 21/03/02 at 10:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
there's info at gamespot.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.