GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ine-San Hatred Collection Bucket"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 18:47
Regular
This topic is regerded in the wake of Ine-San. Dubbed by him as the official 'lucky N00b', i would just like to make this small contribution towards the speed of his enevitable banning.

simply put you hatred in this festive bucket, along with a sutable comment/insult/animal excrement, and i'll make sure Ine-San recieves the full force [and smell] of his fans feelings.

*places hatred in bucket, along with suspicious damp brown envelope*
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
It's true gerrid, I did once have a little spat with IS over a certain little morbo but that is it forever! (Just so you don't dsown me)
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tribute better not. Otherwise I will disown him. Forever.
And anyone who does 'bash' you will have to argue with me as well.
(You take us too seriously)
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Hey I respect you now man... After coming through that lot unscathed, you deserve it.
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
Why would I ever get banned?

I don't steal.
I don't spam.

I am the loveable rouge (say rouge)
Jack the lad.
Me old Mukka.

And this is so old. All this Ine-San bashing.
I already made a topic myself called ban Ine-San (that rhymes, you know it rhymes) and I didn't get banned. Anyway even if I did get banned, I would just return. With multi-coloured facets. That would dazzle your eyes.

So no. You shut up.

PS I bet Morbo, The Eliminator, Jericho, Tribute and all the other Ine-Bashers will come in here and 'ave a dig'
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That was aimed at you, BPM2.
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Shut up
"+ suspicious minds"
This topic is regerded in the wake of Ine-San. Dubbed by him as the official 'lucky N00b', i would just like to make this small contribution towards the speed of his enevitable banning.

simply put you hatred in this festive bucket, along with a sutable comment/insult/animal excrement, and i'll make sure Ine-San recieves the full force [and smell] of his fans feelings.

*places hatred in bucket, along with suspicious damp brown envelope*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.