GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman,old,an who thinks its good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Stuntman'.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
I bought stuntman on mon an its not that hard but its not that but its really crap i reckon,im takeing it back to GAME an pre-ordering lOTR[lord of the rings]instead[ive already pre ordered gta vc].so wat does every1 else think of it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I like Stuntman, it does get fustrating and repetitive but is soooooo rewarding when you do actually complete a stunt (even if it is after the 40th attempt)
The replay value is quite good though, you always go back for one more try and have the opportunity to go back over previous stunts to try and get 100%.
Well worth buying in my opinion.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Same as Spikecast
At the time, i bought tekken 4 and Toca race driver and the game slipped from my mind :(

VOTE FOR MANDATARE!
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Touched!"
I havent played it myself, but from what people were saying, it seemed a pretty good game, but there are better titles that i wanted at the time, i might give it a rent at somepoint or maybe even buy it when i have some spare cash.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
I bought stuntman on mon an its not that hard but its not that but its really crap i reckon,im takeing it back to GAME an pre-ordering lOTR[lord of the rings]instead[ive already pre ordered gta vc].so wat does every1 else think of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.