GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"things that annoy me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 12:32
Regular
1. tonwies. whan will these people learn that sitting around on street corners and drinking cheap cider isn't considered cool. Their cars have to be the worst part of them they seem to think that trance nation and drum 'n' bass are the best music. They seem alos to think that playing it as loud as they can makes it better.

2. Trying to ban fox hunting. Foxes aren't nice they carry diseases and knock over dustbins. All the people that want them banned are either the pople that want to get on telly or they've got nothing better to do.

3. People who think that they are hard by trying to start fights. Firstly you are not hard, a person who is really strong doesn't have to tell people, they just do it. Secondly people won't fight you because they don't want to fight and last shouting things at them when they turn thier backs isn't hard as well.

4. Mcdonalds. Bad food and a bad for the enviroment. I was watching a video on marketing in Travel and tourism this morning and they tried to film in a Mcdonalds, but they weren't allowed.
Tue 19/03/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ah so you mean if theres like loads of hamsters then they use sheer weight of numbers to get the fox ? lol, thats a strange image...
Tue 19/03/02 at 14:02
Regular
Are you talking to me?

If you are then that confirms my suspicions.
Tue 19/03/02 at 14:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nah.
Tue 19/03/02 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> I thought staff members were susspossed to imput something decent.

susspossed to imput ?
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:59
Regular
I know I'm probably going to get stinging criticsm fir this but...

Darkus, can you explain how my post on killer apps in FOG prime is not as good as the cut scenes one that won GAD?
I'm not bemoaning Doughnuts win as it was a good post, I just want to know in what ways was it better than mine
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:58
Regular
"I confused?"
I thought staff members were susspossed to imput something decent.
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:57
Regular
"..."
?
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:54
Regular
"I confused?"
You get a fox and all rob the pet shop of all it's hamsters.
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Hamsters ripping Fox's to shreds?! This I gotta see!
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:51
Regular
"I confused?"
It's either that or hamsters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.